Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

What now?

Really below average today, bitterly disappointed in our performance. Beamback was so subdued, you could hear the grass growing! We really need to get a win behind us, and I thought we were second best at passing, commitment and every other football cliche that I just can''t be bothered to mention.

We must go out against Pompey and play like we are fighting for Premiership survival. I don''t want to go down with "Parachute payments" to hopefully come back up! It is going to be so difficult to return to the Prem. We really need a "Bang Man" up front. Leon showed he can rattle Premiership defences and certainly made a difference in the second half. Sadly, I was frustrated at the wayward distribution of the majority of the squad.

"Gave the ball away cheaply" as the commentator said. Must be positive though, and roll on three points next Saturday "hopefully"....

It comes back to the difference on display against Arsenal - they possesed great passing and superb movement by all the players - we had none of these and will continue to struggle until we do - whatever formation we use.

I an confident Worthy will have the players up again for the game against Pompey - we fans will be fully behind who turns out in whatever formation.

OTBC