Sign in to follow this  
Lambert Revolution!

Can some one Confirm that Man U and Arsenal are both interested in Adeymi?

[quote user="Gunn Revolution"]I remember reading that some one said Arsenal and Man U are tracking/interested in young Adeymi, is there any trurth in this? Sources?
[/quote]

Weren''t they after Martin when he burst onto the scene?? It''s more than likely paper talk,but a lot of the big teams have scouts and spotters all over the place,trying to pick up youth players on the cheap.

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Gunn Revolution"]I remember reading that some one said Arsenal and Man U are tracking/interested in young Adeymi, is there any trurth in this? Sources?
[/quote]

Weren''t they after Martin when he burst onto the scene?? It''s more than likely paper talk,but a lot of the big teams have scouts and spotters all over the place,trying to pick up youth players on the cheap.

[/quote]

Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal were all watching Chris Martin when he made his debut season....where would he have been now if he had moved back then? I wonder if he would have been just another statistic to add to the growing list who join big clubs as youngster or they would have developed him into a model pro?

Probably in the same boat as young Ched Evans.A good player,not getting (or taking) their chances at their parent club and then being loaned out,and eventually sold!It can''t be that easy for the kids these days.But then again i know what i''d rather be doing for a living!!

[quote user="Herman "]

Probably in the same boat as young Ched Evans.A good player,not getting (or taking) their chances at their parent club and then being loaned out,and eventually sold!It can''t be that easy for the kids these days.But then again i know what i''d rather be doing for a living!!

[/quote]

What will become of Daniel Sturridge after his move to Chelsea....lost to the world probably as most clubs want proven talent here and now. Countless players have left the lower leagues for the big guns and drifted into oblivion..suprisingly a lot of goalkeepers.

Actually to be fair, Arsene Wenger may be a moaning french pillock who I detest, but at least he gives youth a chance....just a shame its mostly foriegn youth....french turd!!!