Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

Score Prediction vs Wigan

[quote user="Gok"]go on....[/quote] Quite frankly I won''t lower myself to your level mate..Please don''t come on these topics with useless contributions.Learn to use to PM system mate.Antoine Sybieske(or how ever you spell it) for a hatrick if they win 3-0 :P

I think a score prediction for a meaningless pre-season is a pretty useless contribution

[quote user="LewieMcDonaldImovinit"][quote user="Gok"]go on....[/quote] Quite frankly I won''t lower myself to your level mate..Please don''t come on these topics with useless contributions.Learn to use to PM system mate.Antoine Sybieske(or how ever you spell it) for a hatrick if they win 3-0 :P[/quote]Lewie McDoanld you''re crap at football and you''re crap at English.

Going back on topic, I reckon it will be a good game, as we''re on the home straight of our pre-season campaign, where as Wigan are still working on fitness ect ect. Not that it means a huge amount but I''ll go for a 2-2 draw.

[quote user="Big Bob"][quote user="LewieMcDonaldImovinit"][quote user="Gok"]go on....[/quote] Quite frankly I won''t lower myself to your level mate..Please don''t come on these topics with useless contributions.Learn to use to PM system mate.Antoine Sybieske(or how ever you spell it) for a hatrick if they win 3-0 :P[/quote]Lewie McDoanld you''re crap at football and you''re crap at English.[/quote]Wow that failed didn''t it? Don''t accuse someone of being crap when you have no clue..Your crap at English..Your crap at football..Retaliation is an epic thing <3

[quote user="LewieMcDonald Im a CUNT"][quote user="Big Bob"][quote user="LewieMcDonaldImovinit"][quote user="Gok"]go on....[/quote] Quite frankly I won''t lower myself to your level mate..Please don''t come on these topics with useless contributions.Learn to use to PM system mate.Antoine Sybieske(or how ever you spell it) for a hatrick if they win 3-0 :P[/quote]Lewie McDoanld you''re crap at football and you''re crap at English.[/quote]Wow that failed didn''t it? Don''t accuse someone of being crap when you have no clue..Your crap at English..Your crap at football..Retaliation is an epic thing <3[/quote]Oh well at least i can spell YOU''RE you thick prat.

[quote user="Big Bob"][quote user="LewieMcDonald Im a CUNT"][quote user="Big Bob"][quote user="LewieMcDonaldImovinit"][quote user="Gok"]go on....[/quote] Quite frankly I won''t lower myself to your level mate..Please don''t come on these topics with useless contributions.Learn to use to PM system mate.Antoine Sybieske(or how ever you spell it) for a hatrick if they win 3-0 :P[/quote]Lewie McDoanld you''re crap at football and you''re crap at English.[/quote]Wow that failed didn''t it? Don''t accuse someone of being crap when you have no clue..Your crap at English..Your crap at football..Retaliation is an epic thing <3[/quote]Oh well at least i can spell YOU''RE you thick prat.[/quote]On Topic: If JC & semmi are playing 6-0 Wigan :(OT: Bigbob I don''t care, I don''t come to here to be corrected! P.S: Get a life and stop coming on this board to point out Spelling mistakes and insulting people! :Dsi thsi beter? Hipo  crite

Lewie McDonald just sent me a very rude and worrying private message

I just hope we get through unscathed without any injuries, other than that I would hope that we don''t get a REAL hiding.

I remember playing Arsenal in a pre-season friendly some 10 years ago, when Wenger had just started there - we lost 6-2 and Arsenal were 4-0 after twenty minutes. It was shooting practice and frankly embarrasing for all, and I don''t think we recovered from that until weeks into the proper season.

In all reality we are playing one of the best 10-15 clubs in England......light years above the quality we will face this year.

I just hope we can compete and won''t come away too disheartened along with no injuries.