Sign in to follow this  
Canaries4ever

Worthington.

get off it!! Honestly, the man secures promotion -unthinkable 18 months previously and suddenly you want to turn on him? We are a small club in a BIG league- we have shown resolve and heart. Unless you can offer the 6-8 million to improve us to the next stage - stop the negative stuff I say!!!

We should be 100% behind NW and work together in this tough season ahead. Moaners- go elsewhere with your totally unrealistic expectiations.

RANT OVER!!

Blimey thats a bit fickle mate...agreed you are entitled to your views.... I was as disappointed as anybody was at anfied yesterday.. perhaps a little more being surrounded by reds taking the juice at every opportunity...

But we are on a learning curve hardly anybody in the squad has played at this level and pace before.. the manager is trying to find something that works..and clearly this plan doesn''t. The squad is small and perhaps just scapes in, in the quaility stakes, we met Liverpool yesterday..smarting after a defeat at the hands of one of their biggest enemies, and playing one of the leagues newbies....the result was flattering.. not to them but to us, we could have had a right thumping..

But to say Nigel has 3 more matches to get a win, before the fans turn on him.. hell I would expect to hear that sort of statement from a fair weather supporter in his first season at Carrow road because of our Prem status..

Talk like that is dangerous.  The last thing we need is an upheaval of management and a crowd against board scenario which would unsettle the team and create a bad atmosphere around the whole place.  The sad thing is that certain people read things like the previous posting and take it on board as an action to complete.  Statements like this we do not need because after all what the bloody hell did some supporters expect this year - To win the Championship.  Most supporters said they would be happy to finish fourth from bottom.  Well at the minute we are only two places off that with a lot of hard games having been played so lets get behind the team and not create a frenzy of Worthy out.

Nonsence - The board fully backs Worthy and I am afraid moslty think that relegation is a highly likely. No other manager could do any better with the squad and limited funds we have. My biggest concern is the general acceptance of relegation from the board and the financial planning for such a scenario will get to the players, they have to start to be outwardly more positive in the media.

This is a joke, right? Anyone with a brain understood what a miracle it was when we went up as champions last season, with the squad we had - way beyond everyone''s dreams at the start of the season. And it''ll be a bigger miracle if we stay up this year, barring a Hux-type signing perhaps. We don''t have the resources. Give Worthy the credit for working wonders with what he has.

ho hum, was wondering how long it would take for this kind of rediculous post to appear. What we should do is start booing Worthington and the team as much as possible, that''ll help us get our first win. Of course delia too, then she''ll step down and we''ll get our money-bags chairman from oillykistahn instead who''s just waiting in the wings but being cruelly denied by skinflint Smith.

Grow up, games like yesterdays were always going to happen at some point. Now I''m not happy with the diamond, but it''s early days, the majority of performances have been good and Worthy won''t persist if things don''t turn around. I agree that it''s very frustrating at the moment, especially with the selections (Holt argh!) but we just need to stay in touch with 4th at this time while everyone gets acclimatised. I don''t think Worthy will get the sack even if we go down. Chill!

[quote]I believe Worthington has three more matches to get a win if not the fans will turn against him which could resolve in him getting the sack.[/quote]

HOORAY!!! I predicted 2 weeks ago that it wouldn''t be too long before some brainless to***r came on this site  and started on about sackings well done CFE you clearly  have the best for the club  with mindless threads like this

Today I posted "No excuse" for the abysmal liverpool display, Then read to my dismay the attempt to belittle the good work done by Nigel Worthy and staff under difficult circumstances, he is a good manager and deserves the support and maximum effort from us and the players,  as well as extra work on the training ground every day to sharpen up; we were a yard off the pace yesterday. OTBC!!!! 

Unbeleivable - two posts calling for the heads of the chair ( a true fan) and now Worthy who has worked miracles with a neagre buddget - GET A LIFE.

Both have the entire backing of the fans and undert no circumstances should we be dipping into devisive in fighting at this stage - that way only relegation calls. If we are to survive we have to remain united.

Besides what good with calling for Worthys head do? Starve us of Jan transfer cash by paying for his compensation and give us a new manager which unsettle the players. I see no positives there at all.

Worthy has not let us down at all - he is the qualified coach who got us promoted and realistically at the start of the season most of us were expecting to get relegated. In fact our form has been better than we hoped so has artificially raised our hopes.

Get real - finishing 17th this season will be an enormous acheivement better than winning the title last year, and much hard to do. Do you really think Portsmouth will just give us the three points on sat?

OTBC