Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

any money left in the kitty???

Does anyone think we have money left in the kitty for the january sales...i know the season hasnt started but im sure Gunny would have asked the question already if he has stopped the spending thus far....hope we get shot of Rusty and add to it IF there is money avalible for january...hopefully we will be in a healthy league position and be able to strengthen further for a final push for automatic promotion....COME ON YOU YELLOWS....ROLL ON NEXT SATURDAY I CANT WAIT [Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]Does anyone think we have money left in the kitty for the january sales...i know the season hasnt started but im sure Gunny would have asked the question already if he has stopped the spending thus far....hope we get shot of Rusty and add to it IF there is money avalible for january...hopefully we will be in a healthy league position and be able to strengthen further for a final push for automatic promotion....COME ON YOU YELLOWS....ROLL ON NEXT SATURDAY I CANT WAIT [Y][/quote]

Yes. especially if we sell Russell. Its important we have plenty of cash as there are no freebies in the Jan transfer window.

If we are doing well we can add quality to push on and secure promotion.

Will have even more cash if we loan out higher paid players like Dejan, Cureton and Pattison.