Sign in to follow this  
loz h

HUCKS BACK JAN 2010

November 09 if anything.... why wait til January, his contract is up in November making him a free agent so we wouldn''t need to wait until January.

Live in the past!! Why are so many STILL desperate for Hucks,yes he could be a good player for the last 20 minutes but please lets move on a look forward to the new players ripping league 1 to shreds[:D]

its not living in the past the club needs feel good factor as well as winning mentality, anyway dh has unfinished business thanx to rodent

No, someone named themselves Darren Huckerby and added fiction on the live update. Did you believe Delia asked Redhead about her hot buns as well?

:) I Was Delia lmfao! I Posted about 4-5 comments asking questions, and didn''t get one through so I thought Eff this, set my name as Delia and posted "my buns are cold" and INSTANTLY it got through!!I mean.. C''mooon!!! Was funny tho :D

If anyone in the championship has been watching Hoolahan, it''s mystyfying that no-one has come in for him, even today against a premiership club he looked one of the best players on the pitch. If we can hold onto him until the end of August, you may still have to be prepared that he may go in January, if that happens - then step forward Huckerby!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Give the Hucks thing a break please.[/quote]

Im not going to rah rah Hucks as a savior but.............

It looks like we are putting all our eggs in the proverbial "Hoolahan basket" this year, with a lot of our attacking options going through him.

A lot of LG1 teams will look to "stop" Hoolahan playing which means we don''t have much cover for the left sided free roaming position.

I still think Hucks could be a useful player from the bench when used for the last 15-20 mins and the oppositions starts to get tired.

This would also pump the crowd up too when he comes on.

Its also worth noting that a good run in the JP trophy could lead us to play as many as 60 games this year.