Sign in to follow this  
Scooby

Norwich City Player

Is anyone else having a problem signing in to the new Norwich City Player on the official site?

Whenever I try nothing happens.  No log-in screen, nothing at all.  I take it this is a straight replacement for Canaries World and if you have subscribed already you need do nothing.  Anyone shed any light please?

[quote user="Scooby"]

Is anyone else having a problem signing in to the new Norwich City Player on the official site?

Whenever I try nothing happens.  No log-in screen, nothing at all.  I take it this is a straight replacement for Canaries World and if you have subscribed already you need do nothing.  Anyone shed any light please?

[/quote]It''s Canaries World Scooby, what do you expect?  It''s called selling out I believe.  All the clubs do it.

Seemed ok for me - when I went into the main page, at the top left corner it says ''sign in or sign up'', so I just signed in with my original username and it is ok - top current thing on there is an interview with Martin.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Seemed ok for me - when I went into the main page, at the top left corner it says ''sign in or sign up'', so I just signed in with my original username and it is ok - top current thing on there is an interview with Martin.[/quote]

Thanks BP, tried that. When I click on sign in the screen fades a bit and freezes. Any experts know if that''s the site or my laptop.  Never had a problem with mine before.

[quote user=**Norwich** What did Martin say?/quote]

I don''t know, I can''t access the bloody thing !!

Mmmmmm?  I keep trying but all I get is "error on page" and a dimming of the screen.  Struggling to believe it''s my laptop as it''s not happened before and everything else is fine.