Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

First Time at carrow road today!!!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"] he even knows the words to "kick it off"![/quote]Does he know the words to On The Ball City though [^o)][;)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"] he even knows the words to "kick it off"![/quote]Does he know the words to On The Ball City though [^o)][;)][/quote]

lol....yeah that too! cause he says kick it off so much!! even ive forgotton the title!p.s costing me £3

I can''t take my 3 year old, he would bug me too much during the game!

I''m taking my 7 year old for his first game next Saturday though.

[quote user="Downloads"]

[/quote]

i am expecting that!! thats why its the friendly!! He is Norwich mad,so fingers crossed

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Downloads"]

[/quote]

i am expecting that!! thats why its the friendly!! He is Norwich mad,so fingers crossed
[/quote]

I took my four year old last week for his first Carrow road adventure,he played on his Nintendo for a brief period but he was actually more into the game than i expected,and he had a good boo every time Man utd got the ball near our goal,bless him!!

I wanted to take my 2 yr old to Man U. but the Mrs wouldn''t let me.  Probably a very good shout as the hyperactive little monkey probably wouldn''t sit still for 5 mins.  Are you going to tie yours to his seat?

I took my grandosn for his first game when he was 2 1/2. It was against Bristol City and we lost 3-1 (I think). He loved it. For the reat of the season, whenever a goal went in on TV (in any match) he shouted ''oh b***er!, not again!'' So be warned.

[quote user="Scooby"]I wanted to take my 2 yr old to Man U. but the Mrs wouldn''t let me.  Probably a very good shout as the hyperactive little monkey probably wouldn''t sit still for 5 mins.  Are you going to tie yours to his seat?[/quote]

Mine is off his rocker to!! ill be in the jarrold stand,how long im not sure. My misses did put up a protest,but i won!!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]For my 2 year old, he even knows the words to "kick it off"! lets hope he lasts 90 mins!
[/quote]

Might get some noise from the Jarrold then. ; ) Good Luck i hope he has a great day

At least he''s old enough to not ball his head off.

One behind last saturday must''ve literally been about 6 weeks old. So annoying, it didn''t stop crying! That is pathetic in my opinion.

I took my 6 year old brother to the game today...much to my ipshit fan of a brothers disgust...

he loved it so much!!! booing titus bramble as well and shouting his head off for 90 mins...even has a horse voice now!!!

Tried explaining how a friendly didnt matter too much but he was adement norwich had to win!!!

[quote user="ncfc11"]I took my 6 year old brother to the game today...much to my ipshit fan of a brothers disgust...

he loved it so much!!! booing titus bramble as well and shouting his head off for 90 mins...even has a horse voice now!!!

Tried explaining how a friendly didnt matter too much but he was adement norwich had to win!!![/quote]

top lad!!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]Total nightmere!!! 2 years old is tooyoung,although he lasted 60minutes!
[/quote]

Thanks for that.  Lesson learned in advance.  I''ll wait til next season.......... or maybe the one after (when we''re back in the prem)[;)]

...to be fair I think you did pretty well to last out the 60 mins! My eldest is 4 and I''m still not at all sure about taking him - we went to the theatre this afternoon (Gruffalo - v good) and that, at about an hour, was just about right!

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]...to be fair I think you did pretty well to last out the 60 mins! My eldest is 4 and I''m still not at all sure about taking him - we went to the theatre this afternoon (Gruffalo - v good) and that, at about an hour, was just about right![/quote]my boy is norwich mad! but your right,4 ish is probably best! it was hard work

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]Total nightmere!!! 2 years old is tooyoung,although he lasted 60minutes!
[/quote]

Since arriving back home I''m sure you''re other half hasn''t mentioned once that she was right all along.

More like a hundred times at least......

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]For my 2 year old, he even knows the words to "kick it off"! lets hope he lasts 90 mins![/quote]Have you taught him to say FOYSC yet?

My 3 year old first trip too and had exactly the same problem Think it will be a while before he goes again ! At least we were in the city stand so he had the run of the front row.

[quote user="mrtumble"]

My 3 year old first trip too and had exactly the same problem Think it will be a while before he goes again ! At least we were in the city stand so he had the run of the front row.

[/quote]

i moved to the front,but after60 mins enough was enough! Will wait a while now, it will be golf range for him!

lol, I waited until my son was six............I remember my dad telling me what a nightmare I was at four!! he said if I was''t wanting sweets, crisps or drinks I was wanting a wee!!