Sign in to follow this  
Rum Ol Boy

Re: Women on this messageboard

Lilly..Is she that old woman who wears a hat with a football pitch on it, she used to get in my way when I was a kid in the river end

[quote user="Rock the Boat"]

[quote user="Herman "]Jesus Rock,what you got the hump about.Not a Wigan fan by any chance???[/quote]

It''s called a wind up, Herman. You''d be amazed how many people fall for it.

[/quote]

It''s pretty hard to tell who is and who aint on a wind up somedays!!!

Am I the only who doesn''t mind such an obvious wind-up and sees the funny side? I bet the op didn''t expect anybody to take him seriously and come back with anger!

[quote user="simon kingston"]Lilly..Is she that old woman who wears a hat with a football pitch on it, she used to get in my way when I was a kid in the river end[/quote]noshe sits in the barclay, she isnt dead!

[quote user="Rum ol boy"]lol, In all honesty, women know more about football than you give them credit for. My mom was a season ticket holder for years and can teach me a thing or two![/quote]

I don''t recall her tenure as England Manager?

[/quote]

Save your breath...You''ll need it to blow up your date.

[quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle OBE CBE OAP"][quote user="Rock the Boat"]

[quote user="Herman "]Jesus Rock,what you got the hump about.Not a Wigan fan by any chance???[/quote]

[/quote]

Wind up or realised you have made a right pr;ck of yourself? The latter I think.

[/quote]

Some furious back peddling, eh Whittle? Still I bet you never thought you get support from someone preaching "Dignity and Diversity" at work. Priceless!

One love, as someone once said.

[quote user="valiant"]lol basically you don''t like the idea of women knowing more then you do about football[/quote]

Homemaking is plenty enough for their pretty little heads.

[/quote]

Hahaha............. Well, they do say opposites attract...so I sincerely hope you meet somebody who is attractive, honest, intelligent, and cultured [:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Rock the Boat"]

[quote user="Rum ol boy"]lol, In all honesty, women know more about football than you give them credit for. My mom was a season ticket holder for years and can teach me a thing or two![/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

ZZZ. C''mon way that one''s been done already. Try to keep up... Oh, you''re a female...

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="Rock the Boat"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, it really is a wind up, Herman. But they keep coming back for more. Especially that WAYward woman. Now what was I saying???

It might have been already but i still thorughly enjoyed that put down.

Seriously though, do you not have anything better to do with yourself than try to wind people up on the internet??

[quote user="Rock the Boat"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Rock the Boat"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

ZZZ. C''mon way that one''s been done already. Try to keep up... Oh, you''re a female...

[/quote]

I''d like to see things from your point of view but I can''t seem to get my head that far up my a**e  [:)]

[quote user="Rock the Boat"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Rock the Boat"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sounds like a henpecked husband with an obsessive need to keep his wife in he kitchen.... are you Michael Wynn-Jones perchance?!!!

[quote user="Lambo"]It might have been already but i still thorughly enjoyed that put down. Seriously though, do you not have anything better to do with yourself than try to wind people up on the internet??[/quote]

It''s called pre-season nerves, Lambo. Still, the three points today should see us in the top 6, tonight.

[quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="Rock the Boat"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Rock the Boat"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sounds like a henpecked husband with an obsessive need to keep his wife in he kitchen.... are you Michael Wynn-Jones perchance?!!!

[/quote]

That''s more like it C02. You''re a gas, man!

Have to go now. The little woman is pulling the plug on my modem.

See ya!

[quote user="Rock the Boat"][quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle OBE CBE OAP"][quote user="Rock the Boat"]

[/quote]

Wind up or realised you have made a right pr;ck of yourself? The latter I think.

[/quote]

Some furious back peddling, eh Whittle? Still I bet you never thought you get support from someone preaching "Dignity and Diversity" at work. Priceless!

One love, as someone once said.

[/quote]

Furious back peddling? Dont think so idiot, you made a thread and then realised what a cock you had made of yourself and started scraping the barrel and back peddling oaf!

p.s. Thought you didnt have conversations with the likes of me? 2 mistakes in one sentence...how you must be proud.

[quote user="Rock the Boat"][quote user="Herman "][quote user="Rock the Boat"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, it really is a wind up, Herman. But they keep coming back for more. Especially that WAYward woman. Now what was I saying???

[/quote]A very good one too. Sense of humour is what is needed. Surprising that it was taken so seriously?.

CHARMING!!!! what a horrid man you are shame on you, we have as much right as you to follow football and our team, I bet City Angel will have something say you mcp.....[:#]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

I have loads of mates who go to the footy who are women, and they often notice some things that I don''t and after thinking about them, they are really good ideas!!

what you really mean is that you dont want delia about!!

[/quote]

i wish i did, i love footy birds!! tight city shirts and blonde locks.....lovely!

This post was a pretty entertaining read to say the least! It seems to me someone has tried to start an argument they clearly wont win, gets his derriere haned to him so retreats and claims it was a wind up all along in a futile attempt to save face...classic stuff!

[quote user="Wes Hoolahanraha-hanrahan"]This post was a pretty entertaining read to say the least! It seems to me someone has tried to start an argument they clearly wont win, gets his derriere haned to him so retreats and claims it was a wind up all along in a futile attempt to save face...classic stuff![/quote]

Exactly! Only claims its a wind up when they realise what a prat they look.

I''d have all of the old...fat and ugly ones euthanised anyway.......Football''s got nothing to do with it.

Stop them from polluting the planet I say........

[quote user="Cluck (The Special One)..."]

I''d have all of the old...fat and ugly ones euthanized anyway.......Football''s got nothing to do with it.

That being the case why are you still  around?.

could I just say that the extremely fit blond who has a season ticket in Lower Barclay block C should NOT be banned, and if she''s got any sisters then they should be encouraged to attend as well......

[quote user="First Wizard"]From what little I''ve seen and chatted to her on here, WAY''s husband is a very lucky man indeed.[Y][/quote]

Bless your heart, thankyou [:)]   Batting Eyelashes

I''d have all of the old...fat and ugly ones euthanised anyway.......Football''s got nothing to do with it.

We could get t-shirts printed with:

"Delia says....

No Fat Chicks"

That''ll learn ''em...