Sign in to follow this  
Rum Ol Boy

Re: Women on this messageboard

[quote user="Marty"]sounds like someone''s eating a "meal for one" again tonight![/quote]

lol indeed.

I think maybe he needs to go back to the pub and have a few more.

[quote user="Rock the Boat"]

[quote user="Marty"]sounds like someone''s eating a "meal for one" again tonight![/quote]

Yes. She eats hers in the kitchen where she belongs.

[/quote]

Inflatable women don''t count!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Rock the Boat"]

Personally I would ban them. Whenever they go to a game they always wittering on about a players appearance, they never take an interest in the footie. It''s the same on this message board - all full of hot air and shrill posts saying nothing. Now football is a man''s game and a woman''s place is to make the tea and iron the scarves. Can''t Web Team Pete create a sub-forum for the ladies to post in and leave the real stuff to us men?

I''m no reactionary - I don''t call for the wimmin to be banned, (well I do but Pete is a wimp) but just let them go and talk about Darren Huckerby''s good looks somewhere else, ok.?

Having said that, I do think they should be busying themselves making the dinner and doing the laundry, or whatever it is they do; not hanging around football web sites, right?

[/quote]

What a load of old tosh Neener Neener Neener

[/quote]

C''mon Way you probably think a little shimmy is a ladder in your tights.

lol, In all honesty, women know more about football than you give them credit for. My mom was a season ticket holder for years and can teach me a thing or two!

[quote user="Rum ol boy"]lol, In all honesty, women know more about football than you give them credit for. My mom was a season ticket holder for years and can teach me a thing or two![/quote]

I don''t recall her tenure as England Manager?

[quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle OBE CBE OAP"]

So pinkuners like City Angel etc should be banned eh? Well ill tell you this, i get more intelligent conversation out of the women on this board than you!!!

What about the legend that is Lilly Kemp??? What do you think of her? I bet she knows 1,000000,000000000,000 times more than you you prat. Whats your problem? Been dumped or something?

[/quote]

Sorry but I don''t have conversations with the BNP. Are your mates out of jail yet, Whittle?

[quote user="Rock the Boat"][quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle OBE CBE OAP"]

So pinkuners like City Angel etc should be banned eh? Well ill tell you this, i get more intelligent conversation out of the women on this board than you!!!

What about the legend that is Lilly Kemp??? What do you think of her? I bet she knows 1,000000,000000000,000 times more than you you prat. Whats your problem? Been dumped or something?

[/quote]

Sorry but I don''t have conversations with the BNP. Are your mates out of jail yet, Whittle?

[/quote]

Hmmmm your having a conversation with me by saying that though you thick turd. P.S. Yes they are thanks for asking.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

I have loads of mates who go to the footy who are women, and they often notice some things that I don''t and after thinking about them, they are really good ideas!!

[/quote]

That''s because you''re busy watching the football.

I will say one thing RTB. I can''t recall one of the female posters on here starting a thread about how good looking a certain footballer is or any other attributes he may have. The one thing the forum mods are guilty of on here, rather than banning women posters, is that they let narrow minded topics like yours get through. As someone who occasionally trains people in Dignity and Diversity at work, I suggest you go look those words up.

[quote user="valiant"]lol basically you don''t like the idea of women knowing more then you do about football[/quote]

Homemaking is plenty enough for their pretty little heads.

[quote user="WestMidlandCanary"]I will say one thing RTB. I can''t recall one of the female posters on here starting a thread about how good looking a certain footballer is or any other attributes he may have. The one thing the forum mods are guilty of on here, rather than banning women posters, is that they let narrow minded topics like yours get through. As someone who occasionally trains people in Dignity and Diversity at work, I suggest you go look those words up.[/quote]

And I suggest you do a search on "Canary Angel" and a certain "Darren Huckerby". Wrong!

Next!

[quote user="simon kingston"]SKy sports and Family football has killed the game[/quote]

Yes they have Simon. Well spotted, mate. When I have the footie on and watching Man U, all I hear is her from the kitchen going on about how great the players look. All apart from the Argentian bloke that is. Thank goodness he''s gone.

"Women! Know your limits!"Yes, yes. Very amusing. Harry Enfield beat you to this gag last millennium. Now, be a good troll and start a provocative thread about immigrants over on the Daily Mail message boards.

[quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle OBE CBE OAP."]

[/quote]

He''s going to get no action tonight as he has blisters on the palm of his right hand.[:D]

[quote user="WestMidlandCanary"]I will say one thing RTB. I can''t recall one of the female posters on here starting a thread about how good looking a certain footballer is or any other attributes he may have. The one thing the forum mods are guilty of on here, rather than banning women posters, is that they let narrow minded topics like yours get through. As someone who occasionally trains people in Dignity and Diversity at work, I suggest you go look those words up.[/quote]

And I suggest you do a search on "Canary Angel" and a certain "Darren Huckerby". Wrong!

Next!

[/quote]

City Angel actually. And it was meant in jest. You really need to get out more. Oh by the way nice to see you back...I know who  you used to be now. Idiot then, idiot now, somethings never change.

[quote user="Herman "]Jesus Rock,what you got the hump about.Not a Wigan fan by any chance???[/quote]

It''s called a wind up, Herman. You''d be amazed how many people fall for it.

[quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle OBE CBE OAP"]

[/quote]my great grandmothera supporter for 59 years and still countingknows more than you sunny jim.

Wow... are you stuck in a time warp from caveman days??

Two of my favourite posters on here are both female, WAY and LQ, they post far more intelligent things about football than you my friend.

Your name suggests to me your some immature boy who''s a bit bored so he decided to troll a bunch of people on a message board. Grow up and sod off.

[quote user="Herman "]Jesus Rock,what you got the hump about.Not a Wigan fan by any chance???[/quote]

It''s called a wind up, Herman. You''d be amazed how many people fall for it.

[/quote]

Wind up or realised you have made a right pr;ck of yourself? The latter I think.