Sign in to follow this  
BOOM!!

Tattoo

[quote user="After youve heard the chimes please stay seated"]What is the legal age for a tattoo now ?

What tattoo parlour would you most recomened?

id like

Norwich city football club
       1902-Forever

on upper arm would it hurt badly?
[/quote]

Legal age for tattoo''s is 18

Living Colour in Dereham, best tattoo''s I have seen in a long while and do a lot of private sittings for ''stars''. 

Portfolio Themeset

I personally wouldn''t have anyone else do my tattoo''s.

tattoo is a permanent design using coloured ink pigment punctured deep into the skin.

• Some find the pain hard to handle. Others believe it''s an important part of the process, and go with it.

• If you''re under 18 it''s illegal to get a tattoo.

• Tattoos must be performed by professional tattooists under totally hygienic conditions.

• To avoid the risk of infections like tetanus or even HIV, be sure the tattooist uses a new needle and tube from a sealed packet, and that the ink is in disposable pots.

• Know exactly what design you want and where.

• Talk to the tattooist, then go away and think about it.

• Before you get tattooed, be aware that removal nowadays involves ultrasound treatment, which can be expensive.

• Always follow the tattooist''s advice about after care.
  • It does hurt, but not badly, or else I wouldn''t have had a 2nd and planning for a 3rd [:)]

Cheers for that Way. Roys tribal and Celtic tats are fantastic.God knows how he does it.I have tried drawing Celic designs on paper and it is really hard,even with the help of books!!

[quote user="Mark .Y."]

So May shock some of you but I have NCFC tattoed on my lower arm in old English...something I dont regret. Done years ago under Yarmouth Pier.

Was that done under Britannia Pier Arthur ?

I had my first tattoo there - a union jack with "England" in the scroll underneath it. I was only 16 at the time (and looked it !!) but I don''t think they ever asked for ID.

Seem to remember it was run by two old boys, brothers I believe. I''m sure it cost me the grand sum of £4.50, though that was in 1977 so worth a bit more than now.

Mark .Y.

[/quote]

You are correct one was my grandfather.

[quote user="Herman "]Cheers for that Way. Roys tribal and Celtic tats are fantastic.God knows how he does it.I have tried drawing Celic designs on paper and it is really hard,even with the help of books!![/quote]

All 3 artists are fantastic and so talented.  Might be a way to travel but it''s worth it IMHO to get the design you want by great artists.

[quote user="Lakey"]So I''m getting my new born son''s name tattooed on my arm Sunday and was thinking it''s about time I had a City one now too. Have any of you guys (or gals) got one and if so what?
    [/quote]

yes i have. for any guys who like tattoos, there is norwich''s 1st ever ''body art festival'' at st andrews hall sat 15 and sun 16 aug organised by outline magazine. over 60 tattooists from uk, hong kong and usa. you can get a lovely canary on the day!!!