Sign in to follow this  
BOOM!!

Tattoo

Depends on how big an area the tattoo covers, personally I would say for a first tatto a 3 hour session is a bit much, but I guess it depends on how high your pain threashold is lol

True, to be fair none of mine took even an hour to do.

My next one is gonna take a visit of two though, going for the Freddie Ljungberg CK panther tat haha.

I got the norwich badge with " till i die " underneath last year at the age of 47 . its at the top of my arm so its not always visible and i don''t regret it one bit .

[quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]I have no intention ever of allowing some spotty oik to attack my skin with sharp needles and ink.[/quote]

lol I thought like that too once upon a time.  The tattoo''ist we go to is fantastic, trained all over the world, and one of them has been doing tattoo''s for over 20 years.  Won prizes and has walls full of certificates and body art photo''s.

They also tattoo quite a few famous people and also did one for a NC player, not sure who as they close the shop to the genral public and won''t divulge who they are.

[quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle OBE CBE OAP"]

PPP

Not sure how you come to your conclusion that Tattooists are spotty oiks.

[/quote]

Too true.The ones i have met are neither spotty nor oiks,but definitely not to be messed with!!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]I have no intention ever of allowing some spotty oik to attack my skin with sharp needles and ink.[/quote]

lol I thought like that too once upon a time.  The tattoo''ist we go to is fantastic, trained all over the world, and one of them has been doing tattoo''s for over 20 years.  Won prizes and has walls full of certificates and body art photo''s.

They also tattoo quite a few famous people and also did one for a NC player, not sure who as they close the shop to the genral public and won''t divulge who they are.

[/quote]

Hucks half sleeve tribal design perhaps??

[quote user="Lambo"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote] Hucks half sleeve tribal design perhaps??[/quote]

I don''t know, I did ask but as is their professional approach none of them would say who.

here is my city badge i had done on the side of my leg a few years ago love it and never regreted having it done

[IMG]http://i26.tinypic.com/23hb12s.jpg[/IMG]

I dont regret my tattoo even at 72 and nor do my mates who had ones done who are of simular age to me. The only tattoos people seem to regret are ones of ex wifes or girlfriends. And ive never come across a spotty oik doing tattoos so i dont know where that came from. Im proud of my Norwich tattoo.

no City related tattoos, just in the process of having a Polynesian half sleeve done, I also have a Chicago Bears logo on my other arm. Some people like them, some people don''t, but as long as you like them and it expresses who you are and you are comfortable with them.............who cares!

No chance, too scared of needles! but my mrs has a tweety pie on her ar*e and if you squint it could be a canary, albeit with a big head.

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Savenell"]Dont they hurt in any way? Espeicially like big ones covering people backs and stuff. Also did any one see the ones in the canary preview magazine?[/quote]

It all depends where you have them done.On fleshy/muscley parts it''s ok,a bit stingy but on bony parts it can be a killer!

[/quote]

A bloke at work was covered in tattoos all over his body which he was ever eager to expose. Two that he never did expose were the letters ''L'' and ''R'' which he''d had done on two very sensitive extremities.

This must involve being on the '' tied down and gagged '' pain threshold I thought but apparently the spiders webs he had on each elbow were worse.

Why do you have your children''s name on your body? Do you sometimes forget what you called them? :P

[quote user="and Smith must score."][quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Savenell"]Dont they hurt in any way? Espeicially like big ones covering people backs and stuff. Also did any one see the ones in the canary preview magazine?[/quote]

It all depends where you have them done.On fleshy/muscley parts it''s ok,a bit stingy but on bony parts it can be a killer!

[/quote]

A bloke at work was covered in tattoos all over his body which he was ever eager to expose. Two that he never did expose were the letters ''L'' and ''R'' which he''d had done on two very sensitive extremities.

This must involve being on the '' tied down and gagged '' pain threshold I thought but apparently the spiders webs he had on each elbow were worse.

[/quote]

It took me a while to realise where you meant! Is the guy slighly deranged?

What is the legal age for a tattoo now ?What tattoo parlour would you most recomened?id like Norwich city football club       1902-Forever         on upper arm would it hurt badly?

quote user="After you''ve heard the chimes please stay seated"]What is the legal age for a tattoo now ?

What tattoo parlour would you most recomened?

id like

Norwich city football club
       1902-Forever

on upper arm would it hurt badly?

I had one of mine done at Styx, nice people....but wasn''t too impressed to be honest......I have since been to Rude Boys, much better artists and a much better outcome. I''m pretty sure the legal age is 18 ( I may be wrong) and the upper arm does not really hurt, it just feels like an annoying scratching![:)]

(Lineo)

Why do you have your children''s name on your body? Do you sometimes forget what you called them?

It''s so you can help teach the kids to spell.

[quote user="Rum ol boy"]

quote user="After you''ve heard the chimes please stay seated"]What is the legal age for a tattoo now ?What tattoo parlour would you most recomened?id like Norwich city football club       1902-Forever         on upper arm would it hurt badly?

I had one of mine done at Styx, nice people....but wasn''t too impressed to be honest......I have since been to Rude Boys, much better artists and a much better outcome. I''m pretty sure the legal age is 18 ( I may be wrong) and the upper arm does not really hurt, it just feels like an annoying scratching![:)]

[/quote]Thanks [:D]

[quote user="Rum ol boy"]

quote user="After you''ve heard the chimes please stay seated"]What is the legal age for a tattoo now ?What tattoo parlour would you most recomened?id like Norwich city football club       1902-Forever         on upper arm would it hurt badly?

[/quote]ihad one at styx again not impressed! also at cromer...also poor! make sure you look at work, after a few weeks,always looks good when they have just been done! And i enjoyed the pain, inside of arm and foot! All good in my book!