Sign in to follow this  
Evil Monkey

Sir Bobby Robson, 1933-2009

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Just been announced on SSN that Sir Bobby Robson has passed away this morning.

RIP.
[/quote]

Seriously?

R.I.P

[;''(]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Just been announced on SSN that Sir Bobby Robson has passed away this morning.

RIP.
[/quote]

Seriously?

R.I.P

[:''(]

Class. I''m very very sad about that! What a top bloke, what a legend, what an ambassador.RIP Uncle Bobby.

Blimey, a true legend and gentleman...my respects to his family, and everyone in football who will be hurting after this news.  Rest in Peace.

Gutted by this news. A true gentleman and a giant of the English game. RIP Sir Bobby, and my thoughts are with your family at this awful time.

Very sad news indeed.A true legend and gentleman, RIP Sir Bobby.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

A legend. He was the first England manager i knew. His connections down the road are irrelevant.

RIP Sir Bobby

[/quote]Exactly.The end of an era.RIPx

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

A legend. He was the first England manager i knew. His connections down the road are irrelevant.

RIP Sir Bobby

[/quote]Same here CUSDP, for most of my childhood he was Bobby Robson, the manager who got England so close to the World Cup Finals... I wasn''t even aware of his Ipswich connection until much later and by then it was irrelevant, he''s a true legend of the game. [Y]

Legend is a word thrown around willy nilly these days, but Sir Bobby Robson IS a true legend.

A gentleman, great player and manager. 

Will be sadly missed in the game.

I''m just glad I have had the oportunity to witness the great contribution you have made to the game.

RIP Sir Bobby.

My first football hero, I remember Italia ''90 still as the greatest footballing spectacle I''ve seen. Maybe because I was 7 years old, maybe because of the Italian flair, but most definately because of Sir Bobby''s England Team.

Thanks Sir Bobby. R.I.P

RIP Sir Bob,

Don''t know if anyone saw the match the other night on ITV4, Sir Bob looked like a very ill man then, but at least he got to see England beat the Germans 3-2 on that night even though it was only a ''friendly''

Newcastle will be in mourning.