Sign in to follow this  
Canary_on_the Trent

Kris Bright released

Gunn confirmed City had released striker Kris Bright after the New Zealander''s trial with the club, including the final 10 minutes at Selhurst Park.

“Kris showed some nice touches and almost scored near the end of the game, but we have decided not to take that any further. I believe he has other options,” said Gunn.

If Maric doesn''t sign are we still looking for another striker?

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Gunn confirmed City had released striker Kris Bright after the New Zealander''s trial with the club, including the final 10 minutes at Selhurst Park. “Kris showed some nice touches and almost scored near the end of the game, but we have decided not to take that any further. I believe he has other options,” said Gunn. If Maric doesn''t sign are we still looking for another striker?[/quote]i would think we would be...well i bloody hope so!!!

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Gunn confirmed City had released striker Kris Bright after the New Zealander''s trial with the club, including the final 10 minutes at Selhurst Park. “Kris showed some nice touches and almost scored near the end of the game, but we have decided not to take that any further. I believe he has other options,” said Gunn. If Maric doesn''t sign are we still looking for another striker?[/quote]i would think we would be...well i bloody hope so!!!

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Gunn confirmed City had released striker Kris Bright after the New Zealander''s trial with the club, including the final 10 minutes at Selhurst Park.

“Kris showed some nice touches and almost scored near the end of the game, but we have decided not to take that any further. I believe he has other options,” said Gunn.

If Maric doesn''t sign are we still looking for another striker?[/quote]Well he hardly got a run out at all, so you would hope that this means Gunn has already signed a more preferable target...

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Gunn confirmed City had released striker Kris Bright after the New Zealander''s trial with the club, including the final 10 minutes at Selhurst Park.

If Maric doesn''t sign are we still looking for another striker?[/quote]Can I get some sauce please?I didn''t really see anything BRIGHT about him anyways...haha i''m so funny XD

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Gunn confirmed City had released striker Kris Bright after the New Zealander''s trial with the club, including the final 10 minutes at Selhurst Park. “Kris showed some nice touches and almost scored near the end of the game, but we have decided not to take that any further. I believe he has other options,” said Gunn. If Maric doesn''t sign are we still looking for another striker?[/quote]

Well he hardly got a run out at all, so you would hope that this means Gunn has already signed a more preferable target...
[/quote]Or just decided that he''s not good enough.  It''s better to not sign someone and save the money than sign someone who is clearly not good enough.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Gunn confirmed City had released striker Kris Bright after the New Zealander''s trial with the club, including the final 10 minutes at Selhurst Park. “Kris showed some nice touches and almost scored near the end of the game, but we have decided not to take that any further. I believe he has other options,” said Gunn. If Maric doesn''t sign are we still looking for another striker?[/quote]

I hope this means that the Maric deal is all done and dusted already.

[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="I.S."][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Gunn confirmed City had released striker Kris Bright after the New Zealander''s trial with the club, including the final 10 minutes at Selhurst Park. “Kris showed some nice touches and almost scored near the end of the game, but we have decided not to take that any further. I believe he has other options,” said Gunn. If Maric doesn''t sign are we still looking for another striker?[/quote]Well he hardly got a run out at all, so you would hope that this means Gunn has already signed a more preferable target...[/quote]Or just decided that he''s not good enough.  It''s better to not sign someone and save the money than sign someone who is clearly not good enough.[/quote]Obviously, that''s the other possibility. You would have thought that he would have given Bright more than 20 minutes to show what he can do though. Maybe he was dire in training.

To be honest he looked pretty dire at the manchester XI game. me and my dad both thought he looked like a competition winner.

"Delia, really it was nothing.To be honest he looked pretty dire at the manchester XI game. me and my dad both thought he looked like a competition winner

Jim''ll Fix It?

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]

He''s replaced Holt at Shrewsbury!

19.53 Shrewsbury Town have followed up the loan signing of Joss Labadie by handing New Zealand striker Kris Bright a two-year contract

[/quote][:O] Did not see that coming!