Sign in to follow this  
Henry

Re: Goal!!! Martin 1-1

I hope we get many a post like that this year! without the 1-1 bit obv, prefer "Goal!!! Martin* 5-0 *hattrick"hopefully he''s like me and finally started to grow up and stop getting rowdy in bars now he''s a couple of years older.Oh wait, that''s what i still need to do, oops!Good to hear Whaley involved again, i think our wingers will be too much for some teams this season if they both stay fit.

Sir Arthur Whittle OBE, CBE, OAP.2-1 wigan some slope eye scored.I find that offensive, and I''m sure I''m nowhere near alone. Absolutely pathetic and small minded.

[quote user="Alan_Grey"]Sir Arthur Whittle OBE, CBE, OAP.2-1 wigan some slope eye scored.

I find that offensive, and I''m sure I''m nowhere near alone. Absolutely pathetic and small minded.
[/quote]

No different to saying im going down the "chinky" when you mean chiniese. Political correctness gone mad. Bloody lefty students.

[quote user="Alan_Grey"]Sir Arthur Whittle OBE, CBE, OAP.2-1 wigan some slope eye scored.

I find that offensive, and I''m sure I''m nowhere near alone. Absolutely pathetic and small minded.
[/quote]

Sorry, i over stepped the mark. Please ignore my comments about our yellow tinted friends from the far east.[;)]

[quote user="Gunn Revolution"]3-2 and by the sounds of it 3rd a cracker..

I dare some one not listen to this and be optimistic. Remember Wigan for the majority have played their full strength squad for this!
[/quote]

I am a little more hopeful for this season, but being a NCFC fan I have learned never to get my hopes up too much lol.  They are playing well against a prem side and can''t take that away from the team.

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Or, just nipping down to the ''Paki'' shop. Everyone does it, ''tis just the world we live in today.....[/quote]Have you gone mad?

[quote user="Alan_Grey"][quote user="Clipped Canary"]Or, just nipping down to the ''Paki'' shop. Everyone does it, ''tis just the world we live in today.....[/quote]Have you gone mad?[/quote]Soooooo, you''ve never heard such a phrase before? [8-)]Personally, I don''t use it myself. We haven''t got one...........

[quote user="Alan_Grey"][quote user="Clipped Canary"]Or, just nipping down to the ''Paki'' shop. Everyone does it, ''tis just the world we live in today.....
[/quote]

Have you gone mad?
[/quote]

come on mate the yanks call us limeys, the blacks call us honkeys etc etc and i really couldn''t give a shite. lighten up lefty do good-er. Half the problem stems from the likes of you and your busy bodY uni mates.

quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle OBE, CBE, OAP."

come on mate the yanks call us limeys, the blacks call us honkeys etc etc and i really couldn''t give a shite. lighten up lefty do good-er. Half the problem stems from the likes of you and your busy bodY uni mates.

I think your assumptions about me speak volumes! You''re completely wrong!

[quote user="Alan_Grey"]quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle OBE, CBE, OAP."

I think your assumptions about me speak volumes! You''re completely wrong!
[/quote]

So you have never called anyone fatty, skinny, baldy, etc etc...whats the difference? Theres no offence meant its just a term. When im on business in London to meet my "coloured" conatcts in the trade, they call me an old honkey or ask if i slept with my sister at the weekend etc etc. Do I moan about it? No, we have a laugh and a bit of banter and i say shut up chalky lets get on with it.

Its not political correctness gone mad its the same as somebody calling you a co#n and im sure you wouldnt take to kidly to that. and whats more its unneccessary

As you can''t speak for all people of Chinese, Korean and Japanese descent (or any of the other Asian races) maybe you should generalise. Just because you don''t take offence from comments made by your friends doesn''t mean no one else will take offence from your backwards comments that belong in the past.