Sign in to follow this  
Clean Shirt

Idiots

There was this little idiot in front of me in the Barclay, looked like milky bar kid, thought it was great fun to boo him!! Pr**k, Now that Curo is the new scape goat, i expect him to get it all season!!

[quote user="simon kingston"]Boooooooooooooooooooooo!![/quote]

Your the exact Idiot I was talking of. You are literally a pointless, heartless fan and as soon as people like you leave the club the better. I know people have a right to an opinion but you are completely out of order!

[quote user="Yelverton Yella"]I''m afraid that, in everyone''s best interests, he really should move on. I don''t know whether he has finally ''lost it'' but I just don''t think he can overcome his own over anxiety and the fan''s negativity at Norwich.

I would like to see him move on, preferably out of L1, with our good wishes, to a club where he can make a fresh start with no preconceptions. Unfortunately I suspect, while he stays here, because he will be depressed that he is 3rd or 4th choice, his effect on the squad is likely to be negative rather than positive.
[/quote]

why would it be negative? if he comes on as sub and bangs a few in things may reshuffle.............Jamie has not made a fuss or put his parts on so I can''t see how he will have a negative effect. We need strength in depth, he adds experience to the front line.......Cody has had knocks and who''s to say we don''t pick up an injury or two?

"Your the exact Idiot I was talking of. You are literally a pointless, heartless fan and as soon as people like you leave the club the better. I know people have a right to an opinion but you are completely out of order!"

Been going since 1985 and season ticket holder since 1987, I shall continue to go as and when I please and if I choose to boo then so be it. But poor little Jamie will be spared on Saturday as I won''t be there as I''m off to Canada for a couple of weeks.

"I was struck, when watching highlights of our prem season, when after the mids 4-4 game Fleming said how the come back was led by fans singing "we''re gona win 5-4 we''re gona win 5-4" when we were 4-1 down."

That was a quality game wasn''t it lol??

Among my favourite moments as a City fan.

As far as I''m concerned if a player is in a Norwich Shirt on that pitch he will get my support. I''m not saying that every player will have my undivided support because that''s blinkered, but there''s a time and a place to complain. Don''t boo a player when I''m pretty sure the majority of them would like to win every match they play just like we want them too.

I agree that booing any City player is stupid. I can understand the frustrations with Fozzy last year but still wouldn''t boo, and at least that was after his performance.

I can remember thinking ''how could the wolves fans boo one of their own'' at the Molineux game last year (especially as they were top of the league!). Then it started at CR and is the last thing needed this year, IMO.