Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

Now We Are Cooking!!

Im finding it hard not to get excited, i know none of our players are exactly tested but i just feel we are at the start of something good!!!Wigan will come here all guns blazing..............Roll on saturday!

[quote user="canarytom"]

Same here CC. Hope we are not let down when the new season kicks off!

[/quote]

im not 100% on Gunn''s tactics, but it seems we have built something, lets hope it does come good!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="canarytom"]

[/quote]

im not 100% on Gunn''s tactics, but it seems we have built something, lets hope it does come good![/quote]

I''m not up to 10% on Fester''s tactics, and I still seriously believe we need more pace in the squad, but obviously I''m hoping all comes good.

If we can do well on Saturday and contain Wigan, I think we have got to be a little optimistic about the coming season, the players they have brought in are all gelling well over the 7or 8 matches they have played unlike previous seasons, I think we will all be plesantly surprised next time out

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="canarytom"]

[/quote]

im not 100% on Gunn''s tactics, but it seems we have built something, lets hope it does come good!
[/quote]

What do you mean you are not 100% on Gunn''s tactics ? You sound like one of the many Gunn bashers of a few short months ago who slammed his appointment but are now realising that, actually, he may just turn out to be a shrewd appointment. Ah well, he has succeeded in attracting exciting players to the club and creating a positive feelgood factor in and around the club and amongst us fans but, hey, we can still fall back on that intangible and easy to make accusation of Gunn being clueless when it comes to tactics.  

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]Im finding it hard not to get excited, i know none of our players are exactly tested but i just feel we are at the start of something good!!!

Wigan will come here all guns blazing..............Roll on saturday!
[/quote]

Obviously a week is long time in football.......

http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1771524/ShowPost.aspx

Southampton with their billionaire owner has sold most of the better players in the squad and had only one free signing from the scum.

Maybe the guy became a billionaire by keeping his money in his pocket?

Portsmouth and their Arab takeover? WTF...... they have sold everyone that commands a fee.

I am not convinced these "takeovers" are as good as some think.

[quote user="Bob Franklin"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="canarytom"]

[/quote]

im not 100% on Gunn''s tactics, but it seems we have built something, lets hope it does come good![/quote]

What do you mean you are not 100% on Gunn''s tactics ? You sound like one of the many Gunn bashers of a few short months ago who slammed his appointment but are now realising that, actually, he may just turn out to be a shrewd appointment. Ah well, he has succeeded in attracting exciting players to the club and creating a positive feelgood factor in and around the club and amongst us fans but, hey, we can still fall back on that intangible and easy to make accusation of Gunn being clueless when it comes to tactics.  

[/quote]

i felt postitve whn roedent got the job!! please explain where i have expressed my support for Gunn, i feel with the funds he has he seems to have done well!Seeming and doing are 2 different things........I still feel he was one of the reasons for us dropping down! He has someting to prove not me!!

[quote user="USAcanary"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]Im finding it hard not to get excited, i know none of our players are exactly tested but i just feel we are at the start of something good!!!Wigan will come here all guns blazing..............Roll on saturday![/quote]

Obviously a week is long time in football.......

http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1771524/ShowPost.aspx

Southampton with their billionaire owner has sold most of the better players in the squad and had only one free signing from the scum.

Maybe the guy became a billionaire by keeping his money in his pocket?

Portsmouth and their Arab takeover? WTF...... they have sold everyone that commands a fee.

I am not convinced these "takeovers" are as good as some think.

[/quote]

we have sold our better players, i feel the trail system is a good move! and with the limited funds we have i cant say ifhe has brought well, as for trusting Gunn to pick the right players im not convinced, but i hope he gets it right!an i feel we have moved forward!roll on the 8th!

What Gunny has done is produced a balanced squad of NCFC contracted players and not one for the benefit of other teams.

Even our youngsters look to be the real deal for a change. Well done to BG for an excellent Summer''s work with minimal financial resources.

Naturally it all depends on how the players perform but now I''d regard anything less than a top 6 finish as a disappointment.

[quote user="crafty canary"]What Gunny has done is produced a balanced squad of NCFC contracted players and not one for the benefit of other teams.

Even our youngsters look to be the real deal for a change. Well done to BG for an excellent Summer''s work with minimal financial resources.

Naturally it all depends on how the players perform but now I''d regard anything less than a top 6 finish as a disappointment.[/quote]

i will give credit were credits due, start winning games then he will get his big well done!

[quote user="Bob Franklin"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="canarytom"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You were saying, Mr Franklin?  [:P][:P][:P]