Sign in to follow this  
Conker

New Fantasy Football league - free to enter - £10 donated to Cancer Research UK on your behalf

[quote user="conker"]Saha to go on to score 30 this season with Lampard runner up with 29 :)
[/quote]

Carlos Tevez is the man to have! He will thrive at City, now that he is wanted and considered one of the, if not THE main striker! Him and Adebyor (spl) will score hatfulls! 30+ each! [:p]

But City will still finish mid-table... [:P]

[quote user="conker"]Saha to go on to score 30 this season with Lampard runner up with 29 :)[/quote]

Probably will happen now aswell lol.

Tevez has never really looked the goal scorer to me.  More the annoying little s**t who wont give you a second to breathe.  Will he play every game??

I thought you might like an update too...... as of 3pm today we have had 110 registrations in total, a whopping £1100 donation to Cancer Research UK so far as well as a hefty wedge to the Kitty, wont buy a player but its money all the same.Well done to all of you and many thanks.

That is unbelievable Conker, well done to you for posting the thing in the first place and being so pro-active. Certain posters'' negativity had turned me off this site but a few pre-season wins and £1100 for charity has made it almost bearable again...........until we lose!!Keep up the good work, with another week til the premier that figure is bound to rise!

I''m here to update once more and to keep this message around for those who have yet to register.We have had an amazing response to this, 187 sign ups so far in less that a week.  Thats £1870 to Cancer Research and over £1300 to Norwich City Kitty.Keep up the great work

Hi all,With only 5 days to go until the Premier League seasons starts I wanted to give you an update on our current progress and also ask for your help for one final push to get the figures up.As of close of play yesterday we have an impressive 203 sign ups, which is £2030 to Cancer Research UK and over £1500 to the Norwich City Kitty.You can still sign up, if you have friends who might be interested please pass them the correct link from my original post and give them a nudge :)Thanks again.