Sign in to follow this  
Lineo

Norwich City Skill Skool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KqwZmYvP-MI know it''s old, but it''s simply the best one ever!!!

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]Me neither, he''s full of bull and the other lad should have given him a wedgie.[/quote]LOL, I bet not many people get this

[quote user="scrimmage"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]Me neither, he''s full of bull and the other lad should have given him a wedgie.[/quote]

LOL, I bet not many people get this
[/quote]

Are you referring to Johnbull?

Just curious as to whether I''m on the same wavelength...

[quote user="Colchester Canary"]forgot to ask - who are the two lads.. in our current squad?[/quote]Johnbull Omoregie (academy) and Sam Habergham (who signed a professional contract)I looked at the academy squad profiles to find the spelling of Omoregie and found that the only player who''s favourite team was Norwich, was Tom Adeyemi.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Colchester Canary"]forgot to ask - who are the two lads.. in our current squad?[/quote]Johnbull Omoregie (academy) and Sam Habergham (who signed a professional contract)I looked at the academy squad profiles to find the spelling of Omoregie and found that the only player who''s favourite team was Norwich, was Tom Adeyemi.[/quote]good work bumpy..looks like scrimmage is on top form  repeating what you said!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Colchester Canary"]forgot to ask - who are the two lads.. in our current squad?[/quote]Johnbull Omoregie (academy) and Sam Habergham (who signed a professional contract)I looked at the academy squad profiles to find the spelling of Omoregie and found that the only player who''s favourite team was Norwich, was Tom Adeyemi.[/quote]good work bumpy..looks like scrimmage is on top form  repeating what you said![/quote]Go away, I was watching the video again first!!

I think ours is better than hulls, purely because of the guys in the background who make it so funny XD

[quote user="MoCamara"]I believe, i may be wrong, that Mr Adeyemi may have a rather large soft spot for Tottenham Hotspur.[/quote]

I believe, i may be wrong, that you''re in the wrong f**king thread!?!

Its hard between Norwich and Hull... :-/Have to maybe give it to Hull cos the repeated ball on head by Johnbull :(Now just so long as those canaries can actually play football as well as do tricks ( my mate could do over 200 keepy uppies as a lad but was cack at footy ) then we are talking !! :)