Sign in to follow this  
Canary02 III

Getting irritable and impatient

[quote user="Canary02 III"]

Given that baby is due 21st Oct the chances of Mrs Canary 02 III letting me up to Monkeywalk Land are relatively slim. Let me know when you''re back in Naaarch and by that time I may just be able to afford a pint or two!

It''s a pity though because Stockport are a decent shout to go down so it might be a while before I get to knock Edgeley Park off again.

[/quote]Well that''s very rude of her to ''schedule'' the birth for that time, very rude... I''m going to have to have words! I''ll have to try to schedule a visit around a home game, I think... [:)]

I agree the silence is deafining  find myself checking all the differant sites for scraps but i did read on skysports earlier that the pne boss has already lined up his replacement for whaley 

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Canary02 III"]Getting irritable and impatient[/quote]

That time of the month, hey.
[/quote]

Tell me about it... my ovaries are killing me...

Well things I think have to happen this week, or we are going into our tougher friendlies with half a team - for the second year running![quote user="thumb180"]I agree the silence is deafining  find myself checking all the differant sites for scraps but i did read on skysports earlier that the pne boss has already lined up his replacement for whaley [/quote]