Sign in to follow this  
spark65

News now

Do not know if any of you guys use this site but I find it useful this time of year it tracks most websites for NCFC stories give it a look saves a lot of time its called newsnowhttp://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/League+One/Norwich+City

I find it very useful any credible, and a lot of uncredible news sites are on their so you can find the latest articles regarding City...... but it does get strange when it brings up articles about a turkish club also called the Canaries.

Newsnow is excellent, I use it all of the time. As it collects stories about Norwich City regularly, it always has the latest gossip and news headlines. Fully recommended.

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]I find it very useful any credible, and a lot of uncredible news sites are on their so you can find the latest articles regarding City...... but it does get strange when it brings up articles about a turkish club also called the Canaries.[/quote]It also has Hitchin Town, Nantes & a US team, as they are also known as the Canaries.  It even has sailing when a certain competiion is on around the canary islands

[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="Karl Pilkington"]I find it very useful any credible, and a lot of uncredible news sites are on their so you can find the latest articles regarding City...... but it does get strange when it brings up articles about a turkish club also called the Canaries.[/quote]It also has Hitchin Town, Nantes & a US team, as they are also known as the Canaries.  It even has sailing when a certain competiion is on around the canary islands[/quote]

LSK Lillestrom in Norway are also the Canaries - have a mate who supports them and I wind him up by referring to NCFC as ''the real Canaries''.

[quote user="spark65"]Do not know if any of you guys use this site but I find it useful this time of year it tracks most websites for NCFC stories give it a look saves a lot of time its called newsnowhttp://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/League+One/Norwich+City[/quote]

Excellent website. Thanks Sparky.