Sign in to follow this  
Canny Canary

Rick "Yawn" Waghorn

Yet another article about how much we need Huckerby. Cheers for that. Why not tell us next week that the Titanic has sunk?
What I find more worrying is that it seems to be an agenda of his to build up expectation amongst the supporters & crank up the pressure on the board to secure Huckerby''s services.
I''ll forever be grateful to this board, simply for still giving me the opportunity to support this club & I have no doubt that if there is any way they can sign Huckerby for us, without putting the club''s future in jeapordy, then they will.
Potentially causing bad feeling between the Board / Manager / Fans achieves nothing but negativity. You''ve made your point - several times now. Time to move on to something else.

sorry, canny, I don''t agree with you. We have had the likes of Doncaster, Mumby, Roy Blower etc, telling it how they think it is, I want to hear the other side''s argument, one I happen to agree with.

Well done Rick Waghorn, another excellent article this week too. Thank god we don''t have to read negative stuff from the board all the time!!

I''m afraid this theme is typical of our local media with Richard Balls being another culprit. We all know who his favourite player is and that he never rated Adrian Coote. When you can anticipate the content of his next column, in advance, he has lost the plot and the whole matter becomes boring.