Sign in to follow this  
Discobolus

Yet another of those rumours

I have hardly ever posted on here too much abuse directed at people, but here goes i will duck and put the steel helmet on, still i am in 36 degrees and sunshine, and 3000 miles away,  i dont care. Received a text last night from a mate who lives here in Cyprus , used to be a season ticket holder , is over in Norwich for a few weeks, he has heard that Foulger is trying to buy out Delia Smith and install Crook as Manager. Before andbody asks i dont know where this originates from, this mate has several contacts in the city, I just thought i would throw this in and see if anybody had heard anything similar. We both follow Norwich City even though we are 3000 miles away, bore the wives silly when we go out by by talking about City and their problems, lets hope things improve and they get back where they belong.

Sorry about that we are a bit out of the sticks here, takes a while for news to filter through, the rain must have gone to his brain will speak to him when he returns. Apologise for the large print as well.