Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Norwich After Parry

As we all know , Mr Russell is probably on his way out to burnley for around £600,000. And this is coming for a very trusted source, that we will then match Doncasters bid of £500,000 for Mr Parry.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

As we all know , Mr Russell is probably on his way out to burnley for around £600,000. And this is coming for a very trusted source, that we will then match Doncasters bid of £500,000 for Mr Parry.

[/quote]

Do you mean Mike Parry from Talksport?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

From CARDIFF

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Bliney we are in for everyone. Why do we need Parry if we have whaley and hughes?[/quote]Probably because he can play on the left as well as up front. Whaley is a right sided player and Hughes plays central midfield. I don''t believe this rumour though, although his name has been linked for a while now.

[quote user="NCFC Sinky"]well wouldn''t he pick doncaster over us now?[/quote]bigger crowds and a better stadium..we are as a club still very attractive to players [Y]