Sign in to follow this  
McCanary

TWO press conferences!!!!????

Am I right that there is one at 5 today and another in the morning?

..............so that has to be AT LEAST 2 more in......[:D]

No I think the one that was originally scheduled for 1pm today was moved to 9am tomorrow but has now been brought forward again to 5pm today!

Having said that we are being linked with so many players today that there could be 4 or 5 deals completed in the next couple of days!

Sorry i stand corrected according to pete there are indeed 2 press conferences as the one tomorrow is still happening. As you say must be at least 2 players. I think may be 3 or 4.

Pete just said there is a one today at 5pm and one tomorrow at 9am. Going to be a busy couple of days. So glad i am off work tomorrow but now i will still have to get up early to hear the news.

[quote user="McCanary"]A bit like buses..............you wait all week for one and then two come along together!![/quote]

But never at the time scheduled [:D]

Im on it no, is it definitely going to be on there?? I know the usually are, but they havent mentioned anything whilst Ive been listening.

Im on it now, is it definitely going to be on there?? I know the usually are, but they havent mentioned anything whilst Ive been listening.

If they can get it in the sports news after 5 they will

If it`s big news they will usually fit it in somewhere.

If it`s nothing special it will wait til sports news near 530.

Your laptop is what a foot across?  How big is Roy Waller?  Never going to happen.

Am haveing troubles getting radio norfolk on my laptop... is this common or am i doing somthing wrong?

[quote user="ACE"]Your laptop is what a foot across?  How big is Roy Waller?  Never going to happen.

Am haveing troubles getting radio norfolk on my laptop... is this common or am i doing somthing wrong?

[/quote]

Have you gone to the website and clicked the listen now button?

Who me?[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="ACE"]Your laptop is what a foot across?  How big is Roy Waller?  Never going to happen.

[/quote]

Have you gone to the website and clicked the listen now button?

[/quote]