Sign in to follow this  
Yella7

Guess the player's signing

So for a bit of fun who does everyone think will sign tomorrow, iam going with

Hughes

Wiggins

Whaley

WLY ( short term deal or pay as you play )

I''d only predict Hughes, but for the heck of it :Stephen HughesSimon WhaleyGrant HoltPaul McVeighPhil IfillRhoys WigginsGoran Maric

[quote user="John"]I''d only predict Hughes, but for the heck of it :Stephen Hughes - yesSimon Whaley - yesGrant Holt - noPaul McVeigh - not yet, maybe next week, probs not thoPhil Ifill - no, maybe 1 for later on if the money will go that farRhoys Wiggins - yesGoran Maric - not yet, he''s gotta at least play a friendly more[/quote]we will also get 1 or 2 loans at some point and a goalscorer

[quote user="Downloads"]I''m not saying anything until i''m camped in Morrisons with the old binoculars.[/quote]

Do you often do that kind of thing?A tad silly to admit such on an internet forum.

Other way around....

5pm Tonight - Whaley

9am Tomorrow - Hughes

Next Week - Maric, Askou And McVeigh! [:)]

I hope it is whaley, hughes, holt, the young left back and  few trialists at some point. 

But at half 8 this morning i was off to work and followed an audi a4 convertable which turned in at the training ground. I slowed down to have a look and their was an eldish man driving with 3 others in the car. ?? Maybe just players turing up for training i dont know. 

No need for Lee-Barrett. He''s just making up the numbers while Rudd is away with the England U19''s.

[quote user="wackojacko"]

I hope it is whaley, hughes, holt, the young left back and  few trialists at some point. 

But at half 8 this morning i was off to work and followed an audi a4 convertable which turned in at the training ground. I slowed down to have a look and their was an eldish man driving with 3 others in the car. ?? Maybe just players turing up for training i dont know. 

[/quote]

Maybe he took a wrong turn on the way to whittlingham....[;)]