Sign in to follow this  
Big Slob

Whaley

Just heard from a reliable source that Whaley failed his medical due to Swine flu. It will be announced at the press conference tomorrow morning.

[quote user="Wassa Gorn On"]Just as you always do Bob....SOURCE?????[/quote]A good friend who know''s Whaley''s agent very well.

[quote user="Iwan is God"]

The press conference has been cancelled

[/quote]Well if it has, the news will still come out tomorrow.

[quote user="Big Bob"]Just heard from a reliable source that Whaley failed his medical due to Swine flu. It will be announced at the press conference tomorrow morning.[/quote]

So are the club worried he''s going to die of it?

Why would something which is essentially a light cold prevent us signing him? I can see why he might be kept away from Colney for a week or two to prevent infection but otherwise...

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Big Bob"]Just heard from a reliable source that Whaley failed his medical due to Swine flu. It will be announced at the press conference tomorrow morning.[/quote]

So are the club worried he''s going to die of it?[/quote]Not sure, but i guess the club feel he could pass it on to the rest of the players, and it could resolve in the extinction of NCFC [:''(]

[quote user="Canary02 III"]Why would something which is essentially a light cold prevent us signing him? I can see why he might be kept away from Colney for a week or two to prevent infection but otherwise...[/quote]Lol i''d like to see you pass a medical with Flu.

I would be suprised if he even had a medical if he had flu, im sorry but this thread sounds like a load of bull (i could be wrong)

[quote user="Big Bob"]Just heard from a reliable source that Whaley failed his medical due to Swine flu. It will be announced at the press conference tomorrow morning.
[/quote]

Quick someone get him to give Delia a big sloppy kiss !! [:D]

[quote user="whoareyou"]

[quote user="Big Bob"]Just heard from a reliable source that Whaley failed his medical due to Swine flu. It will be announced at the press conference tomorrow morning.[/quote]

Quick someone get him to give Delia a big sloppy kiss !! [:D]

[/quote]Haha

[quote user="Wassa Gorn On"]

[quote user="singing canary"]ha had me in stitches mate .. quality love it !!!![/quote]

How about this one....

It gives us great pleasure to welcome Simon Whaley to the club.....

[/quote]Crikey, what''s on that poster in the top right!?