Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="glove1"]off topic i know but the red arrows are due in at norwich airport if anyone lives that way and wants to see them. it is there stop for the lowestoft airshow (which i hate as you see SO many ipsh*t shirts)[/quote]

You also see plenty of Norwich shirts, as we''re well supported in that town, and mine will be one of them.

Always a great event, provided the weather''s good!

Ipswich shirts no way as a lowestofian for the past 19 years there is more norwich fans here than the dirty blues   (oh born in norwich by the way)

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]There are more City fans in Lowestoft than scum, i''ll be down there but it is the same boring show every year[/quote]

Boring? Do you realise how much skill is involved in the displays? It''s great entertainment for just £2 in the bucket, think how much you have to pay for entry to Thorpe Park or the RNS.

[quote user="thumb180"]Ipswich shirts no way as a lowestofian for the past 19 years there is more norwich fans here than the dirty blues   (oh born in norwich by the way)[/quote]

there was outrage when there was talk of moving the border so it came under norfolk!! yes there are plenty of city shirts as well. rather see man-ure shirts than scum ones.

Lots of different aircraft this year, a very good lineup for a seaside show. Just hope the weather holds up. Heading back to my parents in Oulton Broad tonight ready for a day down the beach tomorrow.

For anyone that is interested:

Tigers Parachute Display Team 12.30
The Blades 12.45
Westland Apache 13.02
Grace Spitfire 13.12
RAF Hawk 13.24
RN Lynx Solo 13.35
DH Venom 13.46
Douglas Skyraider 13.58
Dornier Alphajet 14.09
Boeing KC 135 14.21
Gloster Meteor 14.30
BBMF L/S/H 14.42
Swift Aero Team 15.00
Hawker Hunter 15.13
Team Guinot 15.25
Avro Vulcan 15.38
E.A. Air Ambulance 15.49
Hunting Jet Provost 16:00
Sikorsky HH60G 16.11
Grob Tutor 16.21
RNAF F-16 16.32
Sea King SAR/Lifeboat 16.43
Red Arrows 17.10

Tomorrow the Red Arrows arrive Norwich Airport 11:00. Depart 12:45 (for Marham), arriving back 13:28. Depart 16:59 (for Lowestoft), arriving back 17:41.

the vulcan is well worth seeing... even if you don''t like planes. When that thing does a low turn and powers up near vertically there is one hell of a noise! the venom is a nice little plane too... Yes i am a plane geek... it''s a guilty pleasure!

Oh bloody hell, will people stop calling them PLANES, PLANES are used by Carpenters, and yank poilet''s, we call them either airplanes or aircraft Rant over