Sign in to follow this  
Michael Bates

What do you think of this??

Linking the players we have strongly been linked with and are supposedly set to sign i have drawn up a possible First team and squad :)

4-3-1-2 Formation

GK: Theolokitos-----Rudd

RB: Otsemobor-----Spillane

LB: Wiggins*-----Drury/Habergham

CB: Doherty-----Nelson/Dumic

CB: Stefanovic-----Askou*/Stephens

LCM: Pattison-----Lappin

CM: Tudur Jones-----Gill/Adeyemi/Lathrope

RCM: Hughes-----Smith/Whaley*

Hole Player: Hoolahan

ST: Maric*----- Cureton/McDonald

ST: New star striker*----- Martin/Daley/Renton

* = Subject to signing them

Obviously there are players who can play in different positions and would suit other formations. Such as Whaley being a out and out winger... But to me that squad looks solid to push for an automatic spot.

In: Wiggins (LB), Askou (CB), Whaley (MR/ML), McVeigh (MR/ML), Maric (S), Holt (S) 

Out: Stefanovic (CB), Clingan (CM), Russel (CM)

Get those deals done - and I don''t think any are particularly unrealistic - and I''ll be looking forward to the season with great anticipation.

Clingan and Russel look nearly certain to leave...Maric/Mcveigh/Wiggins/Whaley all look likely to join eventually as well. Time will tell on Askou and Holt, whilst I feel it is in our interests to move Dejan on.

After that, any signings (Adomah, Mtandari, Powell, etc) would just be a bonus.

A right back that can defend and has a  better positional awareness than a dizzy, drunk giraffe would be a bonus too.

[quote user="Henry"]A right back that can defend and has a  better positional awareness than a dizzy, drunk giraffe would be a bonus too.[/quote]To be fair, I''d rather have the dizzy, drunk giraffe''s aerial ability.

[quote user="CanaryJames"]

In: Wiggins (LB), Askou (CB), Whaley (MR/ML), McVeigh (MR/ML), Maric (S), Holt (S) 

Out: Stefanovic (CB), Clingan (CM), Russel (CM)

Get those deals done - and I don''t think any are particularly unrealistic - and I''ll be looking forward to the season with great anticipation.

Clingan and Russel look nearly certain to leave...Maric/Mcveigh/Wiggins/Whaley all look likely to join eventually as well. Time will tell on Askou and Holt, whilst I feel it is in our interests to move Dejan on.

After that, any signings (Adomah, Mtandari, Powell, etc) would just be a bonus.

[/quote] the thing is stefanovic is not going he staying! correct me if im wrong!