Sign in to follow this  
Canary02 III

Cryptic Gunn

Anybody else read the article about Hughes signing on the offy site and note his comments about how stringent the clubs medical procedures are? Well if it takes 3 days and counting to have a medical in Whaley''s case, how come Hughes was able to sign so easily?

Are we to assume that Whaley has something fishy emerging? Someone has suggested swine flu but I don''t buy that one. And how bad can it be because Tudur-Jones was signed and he''s had some horrendous spells out with injury in the past?

[quote user="Canary02 III"]

Are we to assume that Whaley has something fishy emerging?

[/quote]Perhaps it''s just not the right plaice for him.

Anybody else read the article about Hughes signing on the offy site and note his comments about how stringent the clubs medical procedures are? Well if it takes 3 days and counting to have a medical in Whaley''s case, how come Hughes was able to sign so easily?

Are we to assume that Whaley has something fishy emerging? Someone has suggested swine flu but I don''t buy that one. And how bad can it be because Tudur-Jones was signed and he''s had some horrendous spells out with injury in the past?

[/quote]

I think its pretty clear something is up with the medical on one or more players we want to sign.............

Gunn has to be careful with medical reports. Obviously from his comments about "protecting NCFC" it''s obvious they are seeking another professional opinion.

It''s not uncommon for players to fail medicals and clubs pulling out of deals. Its not uncommon to renegotiate a deal based on medical advice (risk/reward)

Gunn mentioned the fact that with all the first round cup draws we would probably be playing at least 50+ games this season so we need players who can last.

I don''t think he could say any more without coming out and saying it directly. Which might lead to future legal problems.

[/quote]

Maybe, but I heard that he saw Colney and Carrow Road and was not impressed with the facilities.

OTBC 

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Canary02 III"]

[/quote]

Maybe, but I heard that he saw Colney and Carrow Road and was not impressed with the facilities.

OTBC 

[/quote]

Along with ''the lure of playing in front of a full house'' the training ground and facilities, thats are good selling point.

I take it, you''re taking the pisscuit.

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="Canary02 III"]

[/quote]

I think its pretty clear something is up with the medical on one or more players we want to sign.............

Gunn has to be careful with medical reports. Obviously from his comments about "protecting NCFC" it''s obvious they are seeking another professional opinion.

It''s not uncommon for players to fail medicals and clubs pulling out of deals. Its not uncommon to renegotiate a deal based on medical advice (risk/reward)

Gunn mentioned the fact that with all the first round cup draws we would probably be playing at least 50+ games this season so we need players who can last.

I don''t think he could say any more without coming out and saying it directly. Which might lead to future legal problems.

[/quote]I believe Wiggins is still on the treatment table at Palace.It''s more likely to be that Whaley is haggling for more money.