Sign in to follow this  
Ooh Ahh Lee Power

Phil Ifill

[quote user="Canary in Enemy Territory"]Told by Colchester he can leave. Will we now move for him??[/quote]

No way, It would be a massive job moving grounds etc, the players and their families are settled here, the fans like Carrow Rd.

If we sign him I think he should come to us.

[quote user="Wassa Gorn On"]

[quote user="Canary in Enemy Territory"]Told by Colchester he can leave. Will we now move for him??[/quote]

No way, It would be a massive job moving grounds etc, the players and their families are settled here, the fans like Carrow Rd.

[/quote]

Funniest post of the day. Nice one![Y]

Certainly hope so.I favour Spillane, but i don''t want us playing him out of his position at right back.As for Otsemobor, i now consider him no more than a bench warmer for our side. I use to rate him, but when you see him for what he is as a football player he''s utterly useless. Pace would be his redeming feature, but seeing as he has a tendency to play a statue when he steps past the half way line i find him quite pointless.I''d happily welcome Ifill into the side.

[/quote]LOL

[/quote]Haha! Well done [Y][;)]

[quote user="John"][quote user="Wassa Gorn On"]

[/quote]Haha! Well done [Y][;)][/quote]lol,Iffill would be a useful option i suppose, i''d still like to see semmi given 1 last chance now we''re in league 1 as last time he was here he was good. I also think that the more on the front foot we are in games, the better he''ll be too

[/quote]lmfao...brilliant

[quote user="John"]Certainly hope so.I favour Spillane, but i don''t want us playing him out of his position at right back.As for Otsemobor, i now consider him no more than a bench warmer for our side. I use to rate him, but when you see him for what he is as a football player he''s utterly useless. Pace would be his redeming feature, but seeing as he has a tendency to play a statue when he steps past the half way line i find him quite pointless.I''d happily welcome Ifill into the side.[/quote]

I posted the below earlier this month:

This from a Col U season ticket holder I know:

Take him!!!!

Seriously, we need him off our wage bill. He was highly-rated when he came to us in Jan 08, a Spurs trainee who had played in a few Prem games for them, and we outbidded Southampton for him at the time. But he just cannot defend, maybe he''d be better utilised as a right-winger rather than a right-back, he is a liability when anyone runs at him. He has been nowhere near the first team since Williams left. I don''t think he even played a single minute for us since November, and he hasn''t been injured.

Oh and keep him away from the pie outlets...

Sounds a bit familiar, I think we''d best stay away from him!