Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

average age of pink un posters?

I think most, but by no means all, posters can be put into three categories.

1. The students, who nip onto the Pinkun message board when they should be studying. (yeh, yeh you''re just taking a break)

2. The middle aged, who login from the office when they should be working. (yeh, yeh you''re on a lunch break)

3. The recently retired, at a loose end because the wife has banished them to the back bedroom while she''s trying to do the household chores. (ok, you''ve told her how she could be doing it more efficiently despite 40 years of practice, and no she''s not taking your advise, so off to the pinkun message board you go)

YH

[quote user="Yellow Rose of Texas"]49 .. I played against Justin Fashanu once... lets just say he was a lot better inside right than I was left back...[/quote]

54 and I played against Ron Saunders son once.

[quote user="yellow hammer"]I think most, but by no means all, posters can be put into three categories. 1. The students, who nip onto the Pinkun message board when they should be studying. (yeh, yeh you''re just taking a break) 2. The middle aged, who login from the office when they should be working. (yeh, yeh you''re on a lunch break) 3. The recently retired, at a loose end because the wife has banished them to the back bedroom while she''s trying to do the household chores. (ok, you''ve told her how she could be doing it more efficiently despite 40 years of practice, and no she''s not taking your advise, so off to the pinkun message board you go) YH[/quote]

someone in the third category should have the time to add up all the ages on here and divide by the posts (except the 2nd post funnily enough who is 94000 years old apparently). we will then have some kind of average!!

43 - no longer the answer to life, the universe and everything. [:(]What would be interesting would be to see if the age of each poster has anything to do with their general view on NCFC too. I get the impression that in general the older posters take a more relaxed view, having seen enough ups and downs to have a longer term perspective (with the odd exception like Arthur!), whereas younger members are a little more impatient, and want everything to be fixed NOW! I''d class myself as a realist, or a Percy as some would say.

[quote user="Willmeister"][quote user="ncfcstar"]I''m 21, and expect to spend a lot more time on here following my graduation (from one of the top Uni''s in the UK by the way), seeing as it is impossible to get a job at the moment, being either overqualified or not skilled.  So my advice is your lucky if you didn''t graduate in 2009![/quote]22 and just graduated. Know how you feel buddy, and I went to a shit University!!![/quote]same.

[quote user="McCanary"]...........................would be interested to know the average age of the puerilists [:P] [/quote]

Me too, although I could hazard a guess [:)]

I''m 43.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I''m 41 and hubby is 52.[/quote]Ooh, he''s a cradle snatcher... [:P]I''m 27, student and family man.  Bored at home yet again today...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I''m 41 and hubby is 52.[/quote]
Ooh, he''s a cradle snatcher... [:P]

I''m 27, student and family man.  Bored at home yet again today...
[/quote]

lol EM, you look at him and wouldn''t put him at 52 that''s for sure.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I''m 41 and hubby is 52.[/quote]Ooh, he''s a cradle snatcher... [:P]I''m 27, student and family man.  Bored at home yet again today...[/quote]

[/quote]72? [:P].Im 23, and always on here, though hardly ever post!. believe it or not i do have a job too, just nights. three hours sleep is all a man needs. [:|]

[quote user="yellow hammer"]I think most, but by no means all, posters can be put into three categories. 1. The students, who nip onto the Pinkun message board when they should be studying. (yeh, yeh you''re just taking a break) 2. The middle aged, who login from the office when they should be working. (yeh, yeh you''re on a lunch break) 3. The recently retired, at a loose end because the wife has banished them to the back bedroom while she''s trying to do the household chores. (ok, you''ve told her how she could be doing it more efficiently despite 40 years of practice, and no she''s not taking your advise, so off to the pinkun message board you go) YH[/quote]

I''m 25 and am definately not on my lunch break!!! [:D]

[quote user="DisorientatedCanary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I''m 41 and hubby is 52.[/quote]
Ooh, he''s a cradle snatcher... [:P]

I''m 27, student and family man.  Bored at home yet again today...
[/quote]

[/quote]

72? [:P].

Im 23, and always on here, though hardly ever post!. believe it or not i do have a job too, just nights. three hours sleep is all a man needs. [:|]
[/quote]

lol cheeky young man [:D]

I''m 25 and a student.  Should graduate finally (hopefully) before I hit 27.A word to the wise, 21 consecutive years in education is too long.

[quote user="7rew"]I''m 25 and a student.  Should graduate finally (hopefully) before I hit 27.

A word to the wise, 21 consecutive years in education is too long.
[/quote]

Enjoy wasting my extortionate tax payments in order to keep you and your fellow loafers in cannabis.....

Leech.

[quote user="St. Cluck"]

[quote user="7rew"]I''m 25 and a student.  Should graduate finally (hopefully) before I hit 27.A word to the wise, 21 consecutive years in education is too long.[/quote]

Enjoy wasting my extortionate tax payments in order to keep you and your fellow loafers in cannabis.....

Leech.

[/quote]

Knowing that you pay for my studies is the only reason I bother!

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="thumb180"] just turned 30 and now trying to come to turms with it[/quote]

You will get used to it, i was 33 a few weeks ago and i still feel like a 21 year old,so if theres any 21 year old females out there the Wifes away[;)]

My Wife has just asked me to point out that i have a beer/chip belly,4 kids and she has decided to not go away!!!![:(]

[/quote]lol PC....im 36 yrs young       i would say the average age would be early/mid 30s

[quote user="7rew"][quote user="St. Cluck"]

[quote user="7rew"]I''m 25 and a student.  Should graduate finally (hopefully) before I hit 27.

[/quote]

Leech.

[/quote]

Knowing that you pay for my studies is the only reason I bother!
[/quote]

Bugger....   [:)]

[quote user="St. Cluck"]

[/quote]

Leech.

[/quote]

I hoping/assuming that''s a joke?

[quote user="Danielt88"][quote user="St. Cluck"]

[/quote]

Leech.

[/quote]

I hoping/assuming that''s a joke?

[/quote]

Of course it is... I had a child of my own once until I sold her.

It''s not all give I have to admit....and I was paid well after my initial input......

[/quote]

are you going to be a doctor?? i thought the only people in education til 27 are in medicine....that is unless you are one of these students who take ''gap years'' every other year!!!

[quote user="glove1"]

[/quote]

are you going to be a doctor?? i thought the only people in education til 27 are in medicine....that is unless you are one of these students who take ''gap years'' every other year!!!

[/quote]

They are called work shy......

All sleeve patches and dandruff.

[quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="glove1"]

[quote user="7rew"]I''m 25 and a student.  Should graduate finally (hopefully) before I hit 27.A word to the wise, 21 consecutive years in education is too long.[/quote]

[/quote]

They are called work shy......

All sleeve patches and dandruff.

[/quote]

Who buy into far-left politics because it''s the ''trendy'' thing to do.  [:P]