Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

average age of pink un posters?

Would guess of a mean of about mid to late 20''s.

Think there are a lot more younger than there are older, but reckon there are a few golden oldie''s out there bringing that figure up!!

Although half the time it seems that many on here have a mental age of about 6!

It ranges between the ages of 3 for Herb....and partly decomposed in the case of Nutty Nigel.

Quite a variation.

[quote user="thumb180"] just turned 30 and now trying to come to turms with it[/quote]

You will get used to it, i was 33 a few weeks ago and i still feel like a 21 year old,so if theres any 21 year old females out there the Wifes away[;)]

My Wife has just asked me to point out that i have a beer/chip belly,4 kids and she has decided to not go away!!!![:(]

[quote user="THINK BLUE"]Would guess of a mean of about mid to late 20''s. Think there are a lot more younger than there are older, but reckon there are a few golden oldie''s out there bringing that figure up!! Although half the time it seems that many on here have a mental age of about 6![/quote]

Think blue, I just thought that I would let you know that when I went to LA in April, I went to a Dodgers game against SF, bloody good.

Thanking you.

Just turned 26. A bit gutted, people keep telling me I should be getting married. I''ve been with my missus over 7 years. I''ve always told them I''m too young to marry, but now I''m not!

[quote user="Buzz Killington"]Just turned 26. A bit gutted, people keep telling me I should be getting married. I''ve been with my missus over 7 years. I''ve always told them I''m too young to marry, but now I''m not![/quote]

Me and the Wife have been together 15 years and only got married 4 years ago when we were both 29,age doesn''t mean a thing mate your still young!!

The average age will rise once the season starts.  Most of the more "mature" posters have the sense to run a mile from the endless speculation and rumour mongering that always happens at this time of year.  Not me though, I''m 58 btw . . .

I think its vital that youngsters are not made to feel excluded personally. 

[quote user="ACE"]I think its vital that youngsters are not made to feel excluded personally. 
[/quote]

I think it''s vital that no one is made to feel excluded (apart from the Illegitimati from south of the Waveney of course)

I''m one of the elders on this board at 17....Just ended my first year of college. Fun [:D]

I''m 52 with the body of a 25 year old, although I know the police will find it one day..........

*evil cackle*

[quote user="Beauseant"]

I''m 52 with the body of a 25 year old, although I know the police will find it one day..........

*evil cackle*

[/quote]

I''m also 52, and am the sugar daddy of a beautiful, sexy 25 year old, funny I havn''t seen her for a few days now, any ideas ???

[quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="Beauseant"]

*evil cackle*

[/quote]

I''m also 52, and am the sugar daddy of a beautiful, sexy 25 year old, funny I havn''t seen her for a few days now, any ideas ???

[/quote]

Absolutely no idea mate!

*supresses nervous tick*

[quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="Beauseant"]

*evil cackle*

[/quote]

[/quote]She''s on trial at Norwich