Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

Season Ticket Has Arrived, Should i Be Excited??

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Ours arrived this morning too, not excited yet I have to say, but good on you for being excited [:)][/quote]

i know, im a sad little man!! lol

after 1 game im sure it will die down!

[quote user="glove1"]yaaaaaay, a league one season ticket. i cant wait to get home and see if mine has turned up! lol[/quote]

yeah but no but!

Mine turned up today too, a nasty baby blue colour. Ah well.

[quote user="PBTC"]Mine turned up today too, a nasty baby blue colour. Ah well.
[/quote]

Is that a under student ticket?  I think they are normally a diff colour.

Yeah it''s an u21. Wouldn''t know what last year''s looked like as I just had a green membership card.

got my Colchester ticket through the post today. The "coca cola championship" is printed down the side of it lol! even though it is a league 1 fixture, and says so on it!

Blimey Graham that sounds painful. How did you get em sorted, course of tablets? physiotherapy? Your sex life must have been severely affected.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Ours arrived this morning too, not excited yet I have to say, but good on you for being excited [:)][/quote]

[/quote]

Precisely why you are on the short list......

I got my ticket today. I didn''t claim my rebate and whilst I fully understand that many people needed/wanted to claim their money back, a simple "thank you" to those that were in a position to provide extra support to the club in this way would have been welcome.

[quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol...... yeah i guess it has taken me back a few pegs!!

As a true purest, i will give it one game! does my application depend on some one leaving the group or are you and the team sifting through me cv as we speak!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

As a true purest, i will give it one game! does my application depend on some one leaving the group or are you and the team sifting through me cv as we speak!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

To be honest I was a bit surprised. I didn''t expect a fanfare or an outpouring of gratitude but merely a recognition that some of us were able and prepared to pay Championship prices for League 1 football. It has cost my family some £200 in all.

[quote user="W-H"]

I got my ticket today. I didn''t claim my rebate and whilst I fully understand that many people needed/wanted to claim their money back, a simple "thank you" to those that were in a position to provide extra support to the club in this way would have been welcome.

[/quote]

Quite agree W-H but as WAY49 says further down the page we are talking about NCFC here. ( lol )

To be fair it would probably have been a logistical nightmare to have sent a little '' Thank You '' note to each donor ,but, in the circumstances, one well worth doing I would have thought.

In my case I''m a heartless '' Mister 20% '' so I''m waiting for the lovely plop of rebate cheque on doormat on 1st August by way of a thank you........

[quote user="W-H"]To be honest I was a bit surprised. I didn''t expect a fanfare or an outpouring of gratitude but merely a recognition that some of us were able and prepared to pay Championship prices for League 1 football. It has cost my family some £200 in all.[/quote]

Totally agree, and it wouldn''t have taken too much to have an extra bit put in on the paperwork, to thank those for leaving their rebates.

[quote user="PBTC"]Mine turned up today too, a nasty baby blue colour. Ah well.
[/quote]

same, I think for an extra couple of quidwe should be able to personalise it!!

[quote user="NottsCanary"]got my Colchester ticket through the post today. The "coca cola championship" is printed down the side of it lol! even though it is a league 1 fixture, and says so on it![/quote]They did that when we got relegated from the Prem too, in denial.