Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Dereham Town 1, Norwich City XI 1

[quote user="Norwich"]1-0 Dereham!!! Sheez[/quote]

You just dont get it, do you???

It`s a youth team................it`s a friendly.........the result and performance are irrelevant in the scope of things........

[quote user="McCanary"]

It`s a youth team................it`s a friendly.........the result and performance are irrelevant in the scope of things........

[/quote]

Ooops, I''m sorry...

[quote user="McCanary"]

[/quote]

Sorry, I didn''t realise it was a XI, I will be more careful with what I say next time!!! [:o]

[quote user="McCanary"]

[/quote]

Sorry, I didn''t realise it was a XI, I will be more careful with what I say next time!!! [:o]

Well with Lee Barrett in goal I wouldn''t be suprised if we let in 5! The Hartepool fans describe him as "the worst keeper ever!"

Its not even a Norwich XI....... LOL................ there are a total of 8 trialists in the team tonight....

Arghus, Paul, Lee-Barrett,  Slegg,  Mtandari, Chrysantho,  Powell and McVeigh

[quote user="USAcanary"]

Its not even a Norwich XI....... LOL................ there are a total of 8 trialists in the team tonight....

[/quote]

who are Arghus, Paul & Slegg??!

Some great names there!!!!: Arghus, Slegg, Mtandari & Chrysantho. Some of them (especially Chrysantho) would help the club''s financial situation greatly, with his name on the back of shirts!!!!

It is barely a Norwich XI at all, why do people give a hoot what happens? All it does is give Crook a chance to see them play.

[quote user="Huddy "][quote user="USAcanary"]

[/quote]

who are Arghus, Paul & Slegg??!

[/quote]They make designer jeans

''Mostly the same trialists some of the people on here wanted signed up for a league campaign'',  clueless .

Is that your name then, - Clueless. Suits you!

I can''t believe you lot. We''re losing to a Ridgeons team. The hero''s of 1958/59 never did  that. All the signings are rubbish as clearly proven by this display by a totally different set of players. Can''t you see the bloody obvious? We''re clearly headed for League Two and administration and probably a swine flu epidemic and, and  * hyperventilates and collapses*

then again you could say that this isn''t even a reserve team for city, rather a mix of youngsters and young triallists (except WLY), so playing time  is more important than the result.

[quote user="Beauseant"]I can''t believe you lot. We''re losing to a Ridgeons team. The hero''s of 1958/59 never did  that. All the signings are rubbish as clearly proven by this display by a totally different set of players. Can''t you see the bloody obvious? We''re clearly headed for League Two and administration and probably a swine flu epidemic and, and  * hyperventilates and collapses*[/quote]

Thats probably a bit over the top....losing to Dereham doesnt mean we''ll get relegated (though it did last year - but then we played most of our projected 1st team last time)

What is of concern is that Team Gunn wanted to keep the winning feeling going - not happening at the moment....

[quote user="Barclay hero"][quote user="Beauseant"]I can''t believe you lot. We''re losing to a Ridgeons team. The hero''s of 1958/59 never did  that. All the signings are rubbish as clearly proven by this display by a totally different set of players. Can''t you see the bloody obvious? We''re clearly headed for League Two and administration and probably a swine flu epidemic and, and  * hyperventilates and collapses*[/quote] Thats probably a bit over the top....losing to Dereham doesnt mean we''ll get relegated (though it did last year - but then we played most of our projected 1st team last time) What is of concern is that Team Gunn wanted to keep the winning feeling going - not happening at the moment....[/quote]

You haven''t just experienced a whooshing sensation above your head, have you?