Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

Nielson now on trial at Derby

CAMBRIDGE CITY WEB SITE:

Midfielder Scott Neilson will travel with the Derby County squad to Torquay on Thursday evening where he will hope to make a strong impression on manager Nigel Clough.

Good luck to Scott from everyone at City.

[quote user="eagle"]Replacing Croft already?[/quote]

would be a tad ironic.

Cam, did Mtandari spend time on loan at Lincoln? if so, do you know how he did there.

would be a tad ironic.

Cam, did Mtandari spend time on loan at Lincoln? if so, do you know how he did there.

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]

would be a tad ironic.

[/quote]

Mtandari spent a few weeks with Imps back in March but to be honest he seems to have passed completely under the radar this end.  He played a couple of games for the Reserves and then just disappeared again.  We had several people on trial at the same time - I''ve never seen that we made any effort to take it further.

I went to Uni at Lincoln and still follow their results, I used to enjoy going to Sincil Bank which I used to live about 400 metres from. Looks like they may be in pole position to sign Bridges now too which I think would be good for them.

Mtandari for me, he didn''t really stand out last night but the game was very rushed. I''d like to see him and Powell given a half each on Saturday to see how they do with a bit more time and space on the ball (which seems to come with a higher standard of opposition) and more quality players around them.