Sign in to follow this  
jjblyss

The Cheek!!!

Ive tried to get my girlfriend to come watch a game at carrow road with me for ages now and after our transfer activity this summer she has now turned around and said "when are we going to watch a game" bemused by this I said why you said there wasnt anything you wanted to see! Well she said that the new signings have finally given her a team worth watching and that they looked! a talented bunch!

The cheek!

[quote user="jjblyss"]

Ive tried to get my girlfriend to come watch a game at carrow road with me for ages now and after our transfer activity this summer she has now turned around and said "when are we going to watch a game" bemused by this I said why you said there wasnt anything you wanted to see! Well she said that the new signings have finally given her a team worth watching and that they looked! a talented bunch!

The cheek!

[/quote]

Get your mum to express some milk before you go just incase you get hungry........

Good ol'' cluck, I''m glad you made this thread worth reading!

[quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="jjblyss"]

[/quote]

Get your mum to express some milk before you go just incase you get hungry........

[/quote]

Pervert!

[quote user="jjblyss"]

The cheek!

[/quote]

[IMG]http://i30.tinypic.com/v6ntav.gif[/IMG] are having a massive sale at the moment....

[quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="jjblyss"]

The cheek!

[/quote]

[/quote]

BITTY!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="jjblyss"]

The cheek!

[/quote]

[/quote]

BITTY!

[/quote]

PMSL just made me spit my coffee out, Little Britain, gotta love it!!! [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="jjblyss"]

The cheek!

[/quote]

[/quote]

BITTY!

[/quote]

PMSL just made me spit my coffee out, Little Britain, gotta love it!!! [:D]

[/quote]God, off topic I know, but Little Britain has to be the worst comedy show EVER conceived. With so much lame, barely satirical stereotyping it makes me as sick as the racist grannies!!!Also, when Walliams is on his own trying to be a guest on some comedy chat show he has to be the least funny, pretending to be gay, weird faced t*sser out there!!George Dawes = Genius creation, however.