Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

Possible Line-up v Portsmouth

Definitely a possibity Northern canary, i agree totally with the line-up, however second guessing Nigel is near impossible. I can''t see safri getting the nod over holt however

Id personally go

Green

Helveg          Fleming                Charlton        Drury

Jonson         Francis                 Holt             Bentley

Mckenzie              Huckerby

Subs  Ward  Docherty Mcveigh Safri Henderson

[quote]What would your line up be? Heres one idea i came up with Helveg Charlton Fleming Drury Bentley Francis Safri Huckerby McKenzie Jonson[/quote]

Lol. Funny you posted that Nothern Canary I was just about to post a similar line up on the other Pompey thread. I agree completely, I think we should give Jonson a go up front and move Hucks to the left wing. Would seem to give us a lot more width and attacking pace up front. Would maybe stick Helveg in for Bentley as well on the right. Plus I would give Jim Brennan a chance on the bench so when Jonson ineviatbly gets tired which I think he still would you could move Hucks up front with McKenzie and put Brennan on the left wing. I think it''s about time he got his chance to prove himself!

[quote]I would like to see Hendo, Brennan, Jarvis, Shackell and others played but i know its too much of a risk[/quote]

Hendo, Jarvis and Shackell yes. But I would disagree about Brennan being a risk. He hasn''t even been on the sub''s bench this season, which I don''t personally understand, unless him and Worthy have fallen out...

i think we need to shake things up a bit and if it was me i would put jonson and leon up front with huckerby just behind . goals will flow they will ( yoda voice )