Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

Tale of the stupid cook!!!

delia, as we look around we have you thank for your words of widom,people are just not investing in football clubs!!!I guess man city, notts county and now everton........didnt listen to your words!! with every thing you have managed to put in place we still dont get a sniff!! Can you put us on middle east ebay??

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]delia, as we look around we have you thank for your words of widom,[/quote]

To be fair, when you begin with a title accusing someone of being stupid, to have your opening sentence make no sense and for you to misspell the word "wisdom" either makes you a master of irony or a bit of a ''tard.

[quote user="Canary02 III"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]delia, as we look around we have you thank for your words of widom,[/quote]

To be fair, when you begin with a title accusing someone of being stupid, to have your opening sentence make no sense and for you to misspell the word "wisdom" either makes you a master of irony or a bit of a ''tard.

[/quote]i forgot you are my master,i will spell check my posts through you before they go on!!! It seems you take a fancy to me, following me around,and coming up with spelling issues..god bless you canary02 111............. p.s i hate dogs!

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

I would not be happy with arabs owning my football club.

[/quote]

Damn! All those Arabs thinking of buying Delia out will have been put off by your post....

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]

Damn! All those Arabs thinking of buying Delia out will have been put off by your post....

[/quote]someone with billions in the bank,how stupid!!!!!keep up the good work, delia!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Canary02 III"]

[/quote]

i forgot you are my master,i will spell check my posts through you before they go on!!! It seems you take a fancy to me, following me around,and coming up with spelling issues..

god bless you canary02 111............. p.s i hate dogs!
[/quote]

Excellent idea. Now if you could just fix the grammar in your signature line....

[quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Canary02 III"]

[/quote]i forgot you are my master,i will spell check my posts through you before they go on!!! It seems you take a fancy to me, following me around,and coming up with spelling issues..god bless you canary02 111............. p.s i hate dogs![/quote]

Excellent idea. Now if you could just fix the grammar in your signature line....

[/quote]keep up the good work!

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]

I doubt you''d entertain anyone unless of course they we''re an ageing chef, from Suffolk who likes a tipple and talks complete nonsense. Than again i suppose you''d be out of a job if those pesky billionaires took over and invested.

[quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Canary02 III"]

[/quote]

i forgot you are my master,i will spell check my posts through you before they go on!!! It seems you take a fancy to me, following me around,and coming up with spelling issues..

[/quote]

[/quote]

So your thoughts on this subject would be nice or,just like the other celebrity obsessed percy''s, are you just going to make silly comments because you''re clutching straws?

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]delia, as we look around we have you thank for your words of widom,people are just not investing in football clubs!!!
I guess man city, notts county and now everton........didnt listen to your words!!
with every thing you have managed to put in place we still dont get a sniff!!
Can you put us on middle east ebay??
[/quote]

Its bloody heartbreaking if you ask me. Just how clubs like Brighton, Huddersfield and Notts County manage to lure investment is beyond me. Southampton sorted in weeks yet we fail in years to secure major investment, i wonder why?

[URL=http://img151.imageshack.us/my.php?image=davidhasselhoffgarycole.jpg][IMG]http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/978/davidhasselhoffgarycole.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Congratulations on this gay thread.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Canary02 III"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So your thoughts on this subject would be nice or,just like the other celebrity obsessed percy''s, are you just going to make silly comments because you''re clutching straws?

[/quote]

You''ve gorn'' and got me over a barrel there China, I can''t compete with that logic. Give yourself a big Pat on the back. Preferably Pat Butcher off Eastenders (what with her being a celebrity an'' all).

[quote user="kilroyslefteyebrow"][URL=http://img151.imageshack.us/my.php?image=davidhasselhoffgarycole.jpg][IMG]http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/978/davidhasselhoffgarycole.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Congratulations on this gay thread.[/quote]

Thanks im proud of this one!!!

[quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Canary02 III"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''ve gorn'' and got me over a barrel there China, I can''t compete with that logic. Give yourself a big Pat on the back. Preferably Pat Butcher off Eastenders (what with her being a celebrity an'' all).

[/quote]

[|-)] Next

Regardless of the grammer, spelling or sexuality of the post, the point being made is a good one. The idea that no party is interested in investing in football clubs is clearly a nonsense as we have seen once again recently. Notts Co, Southampton, Everton; a full range of the footballing spectrum all attracting investment.

However, slap an unrealistic price tag on ANYTHING and it wont be sold.

PS Could someone spell check that for me ? Ta.

The PURISTS are busy seeking local investment behind the scenes. We have had talks with an anonymous potential investor who we shall just call PC for the sake of secrecy... and things are looking very good indeed.

Relax..... everything is under control.

[quote user="St. Cluck"]

The PURISTS are busy seeking local investment behind the scenes. We have had talks with an anonymous potential investor who we shall just call PC for the sake of secrecy... and things are looking very good indeed.

[/quote]

Yes, let me assure you all that Cluck is correct. Now i may have had a couple of sherry''s but i can assure you all, there is lots of lovely investment on its way.........

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="St. Cluck"]

[/quote]

Yes, let me assure you all that Cluck is correct. Now i may have had a couple of sherry''s but i can assure you all, there is lots of lovely investment on its way.........

[/quote]

exactly.....Arab me up!!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"][quote user="St. Cluck"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Classic but can you stagger as you type it?

Nearly as good as the first rant about lesbian aven'' them or something.

goddam it, despite all that''s been done to our beloved club, the last few posts have actually made me smile, very well done folks

[quote user="St. Cluck"]

[/quote]The beatitudinousness that is St Cluck obviously has a funny definition of "anonymous", having just revealed my identity as the Purists'' secret potential investor by blurting out my initials.I''m afraid this breach of confidentiality may threaten the whole £20 deal...