Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Optimism

Who is now starting to feel more confidant about this season.I like most thought it would be very hard to get back up, or even compete at a decent level this year, but the players we are getting in are really changin my mind, and even if Whaley, and Holt don''t sign, the trialists we have look good (sound, havn''t watched them yet), and any of them could sign,

maric sounds like he the only trialist worth signing and he hasn''t accepted our offer as yet.If whalley,wiggins,holt and maric sign tomorrow i''ll be alot happier than i am at the minute.Still nervouse bout the new season. have heard how brilliant our signings are in the past to watch them and be dissapointed.. time will tell....[:|]

I like to be the eternal optimist. People say that if your optimistic your often disapointed, but thats just not true. Im optimisitic, I think we''ll win promotion, I''m very excited about the upcoming season. This goes with games too. Each game I think we''ll win, I''m only not happy if we start losing and even then im confident we''ll pull it back. (3 goals in 9 mins agains middlesbrough its never too late to make a come back!) Dont get me wrong I like to see us playing well, but the only time I''m sad is after a loss, and even then im optimisitic for us winning the next game. I say we should all be optimistic get behind the boys, fortress carrow road! [:D]

I''ll be feeling a lot more optimistic if we get off to a good start next season, i haven''t seen the new players in action yet so don''t know too much about them. We''ve just gotta hope that they play well enough and form a decent enough team together that we can secure automatic promotion as soon as possible.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Who is now starting to feel more confidant about this season.
I like most thought it would be very hard to get back up, or even compete at a decent level this year, but the players we are getting in are really changin my mind, and even if Whaley, and Holt don''t sign, the trialists we have look good (sound, havn''t watched them yet), and any of them could sign,
[/quote]

With all due respect we really don''t know anything about most of these players. We had the same optimism with Grants signings and the rest is history. I might just add that when we signed ostembor he was voted best right back in league one. Lets see hey?

[quote user="Emotional Rex"]I''m somewhere between cautious optimism and rampant pessimism.[/quote]I''m something like that in reverse