Sign in to follow this  
NottsCanary

Postponed press conference

anyone know if the postponed press conference from today has been re-arranged? It said on the pinkun twitter that it could be friday, but can anyone confirm this?? pete you got anything on this?

Definately on tomorrow and player/s expected to be unveiled. Source: Twitter EDP journo

Well there''s likely to be a pre-match one for the Man Utd game i imagine...but dont take my word for it haha.

ok cheers, maybe they will just merge a pre match one with new signing/signings (getting a bit too hopeful! lol) any idea what about times?

There is a press conference at 9.30 a.m. which presumably includes any deals completed by then or, if not, a prelim on the Man U fixture.

michaeljbailey A very quiet day today; the calm before the transfer completing storm perhaps? Photographer booked for tomorrow morning''s prematch presser.

EDP Journo

Taken From Twitter -

Press conference tomorrow morning - Man Utd XI preview and a new player....

So Only 1 New Player Then!

Something is up with this Whaley deal if you ask me. I suspect it will be Wiggins we reveal in the morning if accounts are to be believed but Whaley should be done and dusted by now in the normal scheme of things.

Would also like to see the Holt deal sewn up if we are going to sign him before tinpot County come in and offer some silly money to try and scupper it.

Wish Clingan/Russell would hurry up p**s off as I suspect that may be why we would be waiting on Holt.

Only one Pete? Surely with all of your influence you can do better than that?

Pete does say player/s - saw the Lancashire Evening Post tonight, and PNE chairman is confident of Whaley deal.

soa re we going to say that we think it is only one player or two?? I think it will be wiggins, doubt there will be any big surprises!!