Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

do you feel more confident in gunn ..?

alot of people saying gunny is doing the right things and signing the right players .

i know we can not judge the players just as yet but im nicely surprised with some of the players we have signed or been linked with .

if we do well this season i feel it will be down to gunn.

delia dragged this club down hopefully a former great player can bring some good times back.

i know some have no faith in gunny and i respect others points of view .

im wondering if some of you who did not want gunn as manager are changing your views slightly.???

i still feel fans have been treated poorly by the board considering the great support this club has yet with the poor budget gunny has i hope it goes well for him .

[quote user="First Wizard"]No SC, he scares me, there''s a reason 76% of all polls didn''t want him in charge.[/quote]That''s not many then. I don''t know many Polls in Norfolk except the Poll and Withey ones!

[quote user="First Wizard"]No SC, he scares me, there''s a reason 76% of all polls didn''t want him in charge.[/quote]

It would be interesting to have another poll now based on who has come in through the door.

We all know that statistics can say whatever you wannt them to. 24% of all polls did!!

I wasn''t a huge advocate of his appointment but then in our situation not sure we could have aspired to much better. Although we''re not completely there I think he''s identified areas of the team and gone about getting the players in a good fashion. Makes a change from plan c, going with what we''ve got and a team full of mercs. Good luck to him, hope he does well.

...................but to answer the question!!

I like what he is trying to do with the playing staff here and I can see where he wants to go and how he wants to get there................whether he can pull it off remains to be seen.

I am looking forward to this season though , having got over the relegation. [:''(][:''(]

Time to move on guys.

OTBC

i alway felt loan players apart from a few never work .

im confident but i want to be..... as i like gunny as a charactor and as a great player .

i met him a couple of times and did like the guy .

it would be good to see the man do well and be the norwich hero again and get some credit for the mess he took over .

roeder said the wrong things and thought he knew too much when it was clear to see he did not .

i would love to see norwich do well yet if we do no credit goes to the cook .

if anything i think it will be a interesting season..

[quote user="singing canary"]alot of people saying gunny is doing the right things and signing the right players .

i know we can not judge the players just as yet but im nicely surprised with some of the players we have signed or been linked with .

if we do well this season i feel it will be down to gunn.

delia dragged this club down hopefully a former great player can bring some good times back.

i know some have no faith in gunny and i respect others points of view .

im wondering if some of you who did not want gunn as manager are changing your views slightly.???

i still feel fans have been treated poorly by the board considering the great support this club has yet with the poor budget gunny has i hope it goes well for him .[/quote]I''m a fan of your posts SC, I really am. I just have to ask though. You''re obviously a man of education, and you''ve had some good jobs from what you say. But what is your issue with punctuation? I hate even commenting on it, but I''m sorry. It''s just how I am. Is it really THAT hard to use a capital letter now and then? Or maybe structure your posts in a paragraph or two? To answer your question. Yes I feel a lot more confident! OTBC

No.Fester is to football management what Delia has become to the world of cuisine -- a joke.Although it has to be said, they are both fantastic in the eyes of blue-rinse housewives & ageing to old men who can no longer sexually satisfy their partners - if they have one.Oh, and youngsters who''ve never had sex.

to be honest with you .

before i started posting on here i never had reason to write hardly at all .

since i left school i went into building ,running a pub, then sales i fully admit my grammar is poor but i did do well in english at school but it was years ago .!!!!.

i respect your honest coment .. well put .

[quote user="singing canary"]to be honest with you .

before i started posting on here i never had reason to write hardly at all .

since i left school i went into building ,running a pub, then sales i fully admit my grammar is poor but i did do well in english at school but it was years ago .!!!!.

i respect your honest coment .. well put .[/quote]I fully respect your honest answer, and now am almost feeling guilty for putting it. Since I left school, I''ve never had much need for writing in my working life, with the advent of computers for pretty much everything. If you saw my handwriting, you''d have more ammunition than you could shake a Quick Brown Fox at...........Keep up the good work! (Plus, hope you find real work soon!) [Y]

today infact ..

back in the car game ..!!!

im used to selling . now got to get used to buying ..!!!

i have to go to peterborough for 2 weeks so may drop in and have a look at a championship game ..

and see how well joe lewis is doing .

[quote user="singing canary"]today infact ..

back in the car game ..!!!

im used to selling . now got to get used to buying ..!!!

i have to go to peterborough for 2 weeks so may drop in and have a look at a championship game ..

and see how well joe lewis is doing .[/quote]#Good for you SC! Good luck with that! [Y]

with regards to signings i had little to base that part of his management on beforehand. He did not seem great at getting players out on the pitch to do what they needed to, maybe that will change with his own players here but i dont think he has much to be confident with as yet with getting results