Sign in to follow this  
Henning Berg

Goal Music!

It should be something we can sing to, one of you poetic types on here should do some lyrics and ask the club to play the music

Absolutely love ska music! Madness are a good second wave group (can''t stand third wave, it''s an insult to the genre).Still though, Samba De Janeiro has become embedded in my brain now, and i don''t think i could stand change.No, for me keep it as it is.

[quote user="Lineo"]Samba de janeiro is better than that shit you''ve recommended![/quote]Congratulations, you''ve just revaealed yourself to be a man completely devoid of taste.Well done. Have a biscuit.

[quote user="Henning Berg"]I personally think that our goal music should be Madness - One Step Beyond! The sambaa is getting old now time for a change![/quote]

lol niceeeeeeee, massive Madness fan though so that makes me slightly biased [:)]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]How about none? At all? Please?[/quote]Yep.Goal music is americanised rubbish. It really is ridiculous when you think about it. The one time in a game when absolutely everyone is making noise and they drown it out with crap music.

[quote user="coro"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]How about none? At all? Please?[/quote]Yep.Goal music is americanised rubbish. It really is ridiculous when you think about it. The one time in a game when absolutely everyone is making noise and they drown it out with crap music. [/quote]Without it now though it would feel like the away team had just scored, not us.  I hope you get what I mean, it just is expected now.  I''m not sure about Madness, I don''t think it really fits, and Sandstorm...no thanks!  I''d be up for a change, but it would have to be a good ''un.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]How about none? At all? Please?
[/quote]

ditto.. do we really need goal music?

jas :)

At Manchester United they have no goal music and its really good, im getting a bit bored of samba now though. Better than the much common tom hark!.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Lineo"]Samba de janeiro is better than that shit you''ve recommended![/quote]Congratulations, you''ve just revaealed yourself to be a man completely devoid of taste.Well done. Have a biscuit.[/quote]Custard creams?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]How about none? At all? Please?[/quote]

[/quote]

Nay, we don''t need goal music.We need noise levels like [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt3q8_sxd-o]this[/url] when a goal is scored.Brings a tear to the eye.

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Come on everyone!! Send an email to ncfc, im going to[/quote]why dont you start a petition

[quote user="Hooleyfan"]How about the chorus bit from " The Only way is Up"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxlHiyBewSA[/quote]

Yeah like that. Advert with the pheasant :)

Any goal music is terrible and Norwich will become laughing stock in League One for playing it.

Goal music is very, very uncool with proper football fans in the lower leagues.

[quote user="tom cavendish"]

Any goal music is terrible and Norwich will become laughing stock in League One for playing it.

Goal music is very, very uncool with proper football fans in the lower leagues.

[/quote]yephttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_3svcsNeDY

Honestly I think goal music is all a bit Ice Hockey. Better the sound of the crowd going nut nuts! In any case I hate it when the samba music goes up a pitch and we all end up gasping or squealing the tune.

Just leave it out iy sounds cheap.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]How about none? At all? Please?[/quote]

[/quote]Was pointless last season. We only heard it once or twice! [:P]