Sign in to follow this  
StevoM

Holt Signed

Will be made official in the next 48 hours, pending further conditions.   (Yes, I have made stuff up before, due to boredom, however, my source is someone that got the Hoolahan signing and the Cureton return right so I trust him)In the meanwhile watch this space lads.  VVV{                                                                                                                                            }

What a completely pointless thread. At least you beat some other tool to the prediction.

[quote user="JTG"]What a completely pointless thread. At least you beat some other tool to the prediction.[/quote]Well considering some are doubting it due to First Wizards petty attempt at attracting attention, I thought I would put up some information from a very reliable source from a guy in the know and put this rumor of him not signing to bed.

[quote user="Dave"][quote user="JTG"]What a completely pointless thread. At least you beat some other tool to the prediction.[/quote]Well considering some are doubting it due to First Wizards petty attempt at attracting attention, I thought I would put up some information from a very reliable source from a guy in the know and put this rumor of him not signing to bed.[/quote]Problem is that, by your own admission, for some inconceivable reason you''ve made things up to post on here in the past, it becomes a pointless thread because no one is likely to believe you

[quote user="Punting Canary"]

Not unless Dr Miagi (Karate Kid) has done something to his legs to sort them out since this morning he won''t be.

[/quote]I would love it if we bought a striker and every time we got a corner, he stood on the edge of the "D" in the one legged crane pose so he could execute a 20 yard flying volley.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Punting Canary"]

Not unless Dr Miagi (Karate Kid) has done something to his legs to sort them out since this morning he won''t be.

[/quote]

I would love it if we bought a striker and every time we got a corner, he stood on the edge of the "D" in the one legged crane pose so he could execute a 20 yard flying volley.

[/quote]

And a goalkeeper who saved using the wax-on wax-off method...

Paint the Fence Theoklitos!!!!

[quote user="foggo7"][quote user="Dave"][quote user="JTG"]What a completely pointless thread. At least you beat some other tool to the prediction.[/quote]Well considering some are doubting it due to First Wizards petty attempt at attracting attention, I thought I would put up some information from a very reliable source from a guy in the know and put this rumor of him not signing to bed.[/quote]Problem is that, by your own admission, for some inconceivable reason you''ve made things up to post on here in the past, it becomes a pointless thread because no one is likely to believe you[/quote]Completely, well put.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Punting Canary"]

[/quote]I would love it if we bought a striker and every time we got a corner, he stood on the edge of the "D" in the one legged crane pose so he could execute a 20 yard flying volley.[/quote]Nope, all we''d get is the Doc in our box with someone behind him screaming "Sweep the leg......sweep the leg....."

My favourite remains: "Shola is in the building" while he was in fact relaxing on a beach with a newly acquired bride several thousand miles away.  Yes of course you would say: "Sorry dear, gotta go.  Glenn''s just rung me."

Matched possibly only by a posting on a League One message board where an insider said: "I can exclusively  reveal  that we are signing a new keeper."

To which the "new keeper" responded: "Now you haven''t.  I have had a chat with your gaffer but I''ve told him to stick his offer up his arus.  W*****r"

[:D]

Agree with Inchy... as soon as I saw it was someone who made stuff up before (i.e lied) because they were bored, I tuned out.  They could even say Gunny is still bald and I''d think maybe he grew a hair or two.