Sign in to follow this  
Bongo Boy

Excitement or emotion?....

Maybe its just me.....But im getting a tad excited with the new season approaching....Does anyone else get similiar feelings?...Also i dont mind sharing when they first run out of the tunnel especially at the start of a new campaign i get a lump in my throat....And no its not pie thats got stuck hehehehe

Not sure how I feel, excited isn''t the emotion I would choose, most likely numb from being in the 3rd division of footy for the first time in my life.

However come match day, meeting up with friends in the bars before hand and at the ground, seeing a team of ''our own'' asset players running onto the pitch and the atmosphere of CR, I guess I might feel the passion once again I have lacked for many many seasons.

excited by being in a cr@p league, emotions of loothing about what physchodelia has done to the club

[quote user="Bongo Boy"]

Maybe its just me.....But im getting a tad excited with the new season approaching....Does anyone else get similiar feelings?...Also i dont mind sharing when they first run out of the tunnel especially at the start of a new campaign i get a lump in my throat....And no its not pie thats got stuck hehehehe

[/quote]

How about a clump round the lug? That would make you emotional.......

Get a grip.

[quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="Bongo Boy"]

[/quote]

Get a grip.

[/quote]

Preferably round your neck .....

[quote user="McCanary"][quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="Bongo Boy"]

[/quote]

Get a grip.

[/quote]

[/quote]

You and who''s breast milk eh?

I''ve got friends.......

[quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="McCanary"][quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="Bongo Boy"]

[/quote]

Get a grip.

[/quote]

[/quote]

You and who''s breast milk eh?......................Eh! Indeed....???????????

I''ve got friends.......

[/quote]

I think you may be misinterpreting " Friends"....unless you mean the DVD box set perhaps?

My friends are bigger than yours anyway..[:P]

[quote user="McCanary"][quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="McCanary"][quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="Bongo Boy"]

[/quote]

Get a grip.

[/quote]

[/quote]

You and who''s breast milk eh?......................Eh! Indeed....???????????

I''ve got friends.......

[/quote]

I think you may be misinterpreting " Friends"....unless you mean the DVD box set perhaps?

My friends are bigger than yours anyway..[:P]

[/quote]

I doubt it. Mine are elephants.....

And they never forget.......

[quote user="Bongo Boy"]

[/quote]

Since getting confirmation of McVeigh''s one year deal, I haven''t been able to stop myself cartwheeling around the house.And the prospect of a squad short on pace and largely made up of inexperience, also-rans & fringe players has caused me to actually perform 24 forward rolls, 4 triple salko''s and a salvo of back flips in the garden.........naked.

[quote user="St. Cluck"]

I doubt it. Mine are elephants.....

And they never forget.......

[/quote]

They also produce vast quantities of manure..................so you`ll be in excellent company then!

[quote user="McCanary"]

Where have you gone Cluck??

Elephant got your tongue??

Roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Actually I was just helping a friend pack his trunk.....It''s just one of the tusks I have to perform.

You were saying? 

[quote user="St. Cluck"][quote user="McCanary"]

Where have you gone Cluck??

Elephant got your tongue??

Roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Actually I was just helping a friend pack his trunk.....It''s just one of the tusks I have to perform.

You were saying? 

[/quote]

A mammoth operation I`m sure.

About the manure issue...............................