Sign in to follow this  
Stephen Frys Evil Twin

Norwich bid for Wiggins accepted

This is interesting, what a busy week in transfers it has been! Still need a striker ASAP!!!!

Excellent news!

Wiggins + Holt + Maric + Whaley + a right back and I think we''ll be looking quite good. Perhaps even a little stronger than last season, although it is of course hard to tell without a ball being kicked in anger.

I guess the biggest concern is all these new players will need some time to gel.

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]

Excellent news!

Wiggins + Holt + Maric + Whaley + a right back and I think we''ll be looking quite good. Perhaps even a little stronger than last season, although it is of course hard to tell without a ball being kicked in anger.

I guess the biggest concern is all these new players will need some time to gel.

[/quote]Don''t you think we''d need another RM or are you happy with Korey Smith?

Mcveigh on a free would be fine by me. He offers good versatility, scores the odd goal and can be reasonably creative. I think he''d be cheap too.

I know not everyone agrees on this.

Hughes plays on the right no? Plenty of options. I''d be more worried about the left. Hoops plays in the hole and that just leaves Patty and Lappin.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="SimonOTBC"]

Excellent news!

[/quote]
Don''t you think we''d need another RM or are you happy with Korey Smith?
[/quote]

smith right back, semi rm!

I think Gunn has highlighted the importance of Wes Hoolahan in the hole and therefore gone the distance to sign Hughes as he is a right sided midfielder. Therefore he will play him on the right hand side of a 3-man midfield. Gill/Tudor Jones/Adeyemi/Pattison/Lappin will then compete for the other two spaces. This is what i am expecting come the start of the season anyways. Providing Maric signs and we grab another striker..

Sorry, if I gave that out 1. I would probably be banned and 2. Bryan would probably not take too kindly to me giving it out.

I will pass the odd message on though

[quote user="Salahuddin"]

Sorry, if I gave that out 1. I would probably be banned and 2. Bryan would probably not take too kindly to me giving it out.

[/quote]Then why set yourself up by answering the question? Some people!

I e-mailed Gunn once...All I will say is that he gave a very pleasant (and personal - not the easy "we appreciate your views" type) reply for someone who was/is undoubtedly busy.

For the record, I now see what he said was exactly right, so fair play to him.

Why are you wanting to e-mail him anyway?

How thoroughly generous of you!

[quote user="Salahuddin"]

[/quote]