Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

This would be interesting now that he's back!

What?

nutty nigel''s predictions for the coming season.

After all, he was the leader of the gang that was swearing until the last moment that we would stay up last year with - what was it? 56 points. I think.

And before you ask! My guess is that we shall scrape into the play-offs this season but lose out on promotion.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

What?

After all, he was the leader of the gang that was swearing until the last moment that we would stay up last year with - what was it? 56 points. I think.

And before you ask! My guess is that we shall scrape into the play-offs this season but lose out on promotion.

OTBC

[/quote]I wasn''t going to ask.

What?

OTBC

[/quote]Again, if I somehow run out of oxygen at the end of days BBB!!! I blame you, and all the crap you spout!

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]My guess is that we shall scrape into the play-offs this season but lose out on promotion.[/quote]Play-offs? You deluded fool. We''re not getting anywhere near the play-offs this season. You''re just a Delia-worshipping, Gunn fanboy sheep, that''s what you are... [;)]

OTBC

[/quote]

Isnt that enough optimism to get your debarred for life from the purists club????

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]My guess is that we shall scrape into the play-offs this season but lose out on promotion.[/quote]
Play-offs? You deluded fool. We''re not getting anywhere near the play-offs this season. You''re just a Delia-worshipping, Gunn fanboy sheep, that''s what you are... [;)]
[/quote]

Carry on like that and an application form for the PURISTS might land on your doormat.....

You won''t get in though.

[quote user="St. Cluck"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]My guess is that we shall scrape into the play-offs this season but lose out on promotion.[/quote]Play-offs? You deluded fool. We''re not getting anywhere near the play-offs this season. You''re just a Delia-worshipping, Gunn fanboy sheep, that''s what you are... [;)][/quote]

Carry on like that and an application form for the PURISTS might land on your doormat.....

[/quote]Is it just me Cluck, or has the more positive nature on this message board (due to the new signings/potential signings) rubbed off on you? You seem to have much more of a sense of humour these days.

What?

OTBC

[/quote]allay looya praise gunny and co...we shall win the league

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]My guess is that we shall scrape into the play-offs this season but lose out on promotion.[/quote]Play-offs? You deluded fool. We''re not getting anywhere near the play-offs this season. You''re just a Delia-worshipping, Gunn fanboy sheep, that''s what you are... [;)][/quote]Your opinion isn''t wanted here..Play offs here we come!

[quote user="Lewie McDonald Im lovin it"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]My guess is that we shall scrape into the play-offs this season but lose out on promotion.[/quote]Play-offs? You deluded fool. We''re not getting anywhere near the play-offs this season. You''re just a Delia-worshipping, Gunn fanboy sheep, that''s what you are... [;)][/quote]Your opinion isn''t wanted here..Play offs here we come![/quote]Ugh, how long until the summer holidays are over?

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="Lewie McDonald Im lovin it"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]My guess is that we shall scrape into the play-offs this season but lose out on promotion.[/quote]Play-offs? You deluded fool. We''re not getting anywhere near the play-offs this season. You''re just a Delia-worshipping, Gunn fanboy sheep, that''s what you are... [;)][/quote]Your opinion isn''t wanted here..Play offs here we come![/quote]Ugh, how long until the summer holidays are over?[/quote]Shouldn''t you be working not on a message board?

[quote user="Lewie McDonald Im lovin it"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]My guess is that we shall scrape into the play-offs this season but lose out on promotion.[/quote]
Play-offs? You deluded fool. We''re not getting anywhere near the play-offs this season. You''re just a Delia-worshipping, Gunn fanboy sheep, that''s what you are... [;)]
[/quote]
Your opinion isn''t wanted here..

Play offs here we come!
[/quote]lewie Mc...just read it again...think you missed something [;)][;)]  wink wink [Y]

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"][quote user="I.S."][quote user="Lewie McDonald Im lovin it"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]My guess is that we shall scrape into the play-offs this season but lose out on promotion.[/quote]Play-offs? You deluded fool. We''re not getting anywhere near the play-offs this season. You''re just a Delia-worshipping, Gunn fanboy sheep, that''s what you are... [;)][/quote]Your opinion isn''t wanted here..Play offs here we come![/quote]Ugh, how long until the summer holidays are over?[/quote]Shouldn''t you be working not on a message board?[/quote]Yes, what''s your point?

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="St. Cluck"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]My guess is that we shall scrape into the play-offs this season but lose out on promotion.[/quote]Play-offs? You deluded fool. We''re not getting anywhere near the play-offs this season. You''re just a Delia-worshipping, Gunn fanboy sheep, that''s what you are... [;)][/quote]

[/quote]Is it just me Cluck, or has the more positive nature on this message board (due to the new signings/potential signings) rubbed off on you? You seem to have much more of a sense of humour these days.[/quote]

Cluck has always had a brilliant sense of humour, it just takes longer for most to recognise it. Naturally, I caught on straight away.

What?

OTBC

[/quote]

I''ve been here for nigh on four years and in that time I''ve never known Nigella to be right about anything.

What?

OTBC

[/quote]

Surely the prediction depends on who we sign and what they are like? What players did you base your prediction on Bly? Do you believe we will make the play-offs with what we have now, because if so a couple of good signings before the season starts could make all the difference.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]What players did you base your prediction on Bly?[/quote]All Bly''s predictions are based on the clapometer.............

But it''s a bit strange to find him talking about football![:S]

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]6,988.....should have passed 7,000 about 5 minutes ago then..[/quote]

... so here''s a very angry child. If the wicked cook still owns the club on August 1st I''m gonna squeam and squeam and stamp my feet and take my season ticket back for a refund! And nutty nigel can come with me!! [:@]

Allegedly[;)]

"6,988.....should have passed 7,000 about 5 minutes ago then.."

Somebody clearly finds it hard to grasp the principles of the post count, which is in real time e.g. his first ever post would still say 6,988.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

What?

OTBC

[/quote]

Surely the prediction depends on who we sign and what they are like? What players did you base your prediction on Bly? Do you believe we will make the play-offs with what we have now, because if so a couple of good signings before the season starts could make all the difference.

[/quote]

I made a guess not a prediction. Rather like your bookie friends I suppose who have City as 2nd favourites for promotion.

Gone shy after last year have you?

OTBC

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]What players did you base your prediction on Bly?[/quote]All Bly''s predictions are based on the clapometer.............

But it''s a bit strange to find him talking about football![:S]

[/quote]

Relegated to double-teaming again I see lappy.

Enjoying picking up after the boss-man again are you?

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Relegated to double-teaming again I see lappy.

Enjoying picking up after the boss-man again are you?[/quote]Nutty knows what COYY means,,,,,,,,,,

You worked it out yet? [:^)]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]WHOOOOOOOOOOOOSH![/quote]

Did it go over or through from one ear and out the other.[:D]
[/quote]

Watching Cluck fail to display the brilliance he perceives he has is always entertaining. On the other hand he should have no difficulty impressing the motley crew he has assembled, which is no doubt what guided his choices.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Relegated to double-teaming again I see lappy.

Enjoying picking up after the boss-man again are you?[/quote]Nutty knows what COYY means,,,,,,,,,,

You worked it out yet? [:^)]

[/quote]

To me it has always meant Come On You Yellows.

What you and nutty may  do together in private is your own business, I guess.[:$]

Maybe that''s why your acronym is green?

OTBC

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]WHOOOOOOOOOOOOSH![/quote]

Did it go over or through from one ear and out the other.[:D]
[/quote]

Watching Cluck fail to display the brilliance he perceives he has is always entertaining. On the other hand he should have no difficulty impressing the motley crew he has assembled, which is no doubt what guided his choices.

[/quote]

[|-)]

OTBC