Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

alnwick set to join ..

[quote user="ob1"]For f**k''s sake, open your f**king eyes, you lazy c**t.[/quote]Bit over the top isn''t it?

Yeah - I''m giving up* smoking today, so I''ve an excuse!!

But seriously - if people are too lazy to scroll down then they deserve some abuse... :)

* or as I should say - I''m quitting smoking and giving up being a victim... :)

[quote user="ob1"]For f**k''s sake, open your f**king eyes, you lazy c**t.[/quote]

Jesus Christ!! Does the poor bloke deserve that sort of abuse? He made a mistake in not checking posts,he''s not from Ipswich or something evil like that,tut tut!! 

[quote user="ob1"]Yeah - I''m giving up* smoking today, so I''ve an excuse!! But seriously - if people are too lazy to scroll down then they deserve some abuse... :) * or as I should say - I''m quitting smoking and giving up being a victim... :)[/quote]hi ob1 i gave up 30 weeks ago and all is good...i went to the doctors and got some tablets called CHAMPIX they work wonders m8...give them a try [Y] after 3 weeks of taking the tablet i gave up

"hi ob1 i gave up 30 weeks ago and all is good...i went to the doctors and got some tablets called CHAMPIX they work wonders m8...give them a try after 3 weeks of taking the tablet i gave up"

Naa... best way to give up a drug you are addicted to is to stop. I did it for 3 1/2 years (and I''d never managed a whole day before in 12 years of smoking before that) - and I''ll do it again.

I''m an Alan Carr acolyte... he made it easy last time, and I''m not worried about it again.