Sign in to follow this  
ryan1992

What about Holt?

Yes, 3 good signings today (not sure why we need another GK for 3 months though) but are we getting Holt or not? we were meant to get 3 players today including him but obviously not. Does anybody know if he''s joining or Maric for that matter? Sorry if this has been posted before

The Maric deal is out of our hands, he has a contract on the table from a few clubs as far as we know... it''s up to him whether he takes it now. No idea about Holt

Can see holt being confirmed later today or if not tomorrow still probably discussing terms with him. Just out of interest whatever happened to him going to colchester as I seem to remember him bascially being set to sign for them

Maric thinking it over and has quite a few clubs interested, Holt is all speculation nothing concrete yet... Askou, still on trial, due to play tomorrow which means we might get a decision on him next week

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]Ryan knows nothing and this is another one of them pointless new threads on here today, essentially about the same thing. If Holt comes, it''ll be next week or over the weekend.[/quote]

Did i say i do know something? Incase you didnt notice the thread is called ''what about...'' if i knew something i wouldnt be asking you lot would i?

ndhscanary wrote: whatever happened to him going to colchester as I seem to remember him bascially being set to sign for them

The bis Colchaster made was turned down by Shrewsbury.........and they did not aparently make another offer....

[quote user="ryan1992"]

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]Ryan knows nothing and this is another one of them pointless new threads on here today, essentially about the same thing. If Holt comes, it''ll be next week or over the weekend.[/quote]

Did i say i do know something? Incase you didnt notice the thread is called ''what about...'' if i knew something i wouldnt be asking you lot would i?

[/quote]

So what did you post directly above mine mean then? You "heard from a few people" - you read it on here you meant.