Sign in to follow this  
Soldier on

Is theo injured??

Alnwick is not going to be coming to us to sit on the bench in league 1. He''s played championship football and (I think maybe prem) in the last few seasons.

This is a VERY strange move and smacks of a complete waste of money unless there is a problem with Theo they have not been telling us about.

It says on the main site that international clearance has just come through. So will expect to see him play tomorrow.

strange as i think it is understandable. Rudd has barely played reserve team football and Theo hasonly just goot clearence to play here. Bringing in Alnwick makes it very competitive in the keeper department which is what we need if we''re serious about promotion. Also, would it be a surprise to see Rudd out on loan? I hope he is sent out for a couple of months then comes back when Alnwick goes... I expect Theo to be number one.... but with Alnwick here he has a bit more ready competition.

I suspect one of Marshall''s problems was that he never had any competition last season and was always guaranteed a start!

I understand that Theo had an operation on his thigh before joining us, so maybe this is a security blanket.

Says on the official site that, Theo has only just got clearence, Rudd now away on international duty and has only played a couple of reserve games last season. and Steer has strained his back. Seems like a good move imo. Best to get cover now than leave it until the poop hits the fan later on.

If Theo turns out to be rubbish then Alnwick can step straight in and weve got 3 months to find a new keeper.Sounds like a clever move too me

I have it on totally reliable authority that Theo was injured when he signed and has an on going leg injury. This is fact not fiction.